30

Ophelia's POV~

An hour later...

Sitting on the couch in the living room, my hands never left my belly as I caressed it softly. I smiled as I thought about who the baby would look like more. Nat, Yelena, Wanda, and Pepper were around me, discussing the wedding planning and the baby. "Alright, ladies, let's give the mother some room, please," Steve said. I saw Steve, Loki, Sam, Clint, Thor, Tony, Vision, Xander, and Bucky approaching.

The girls whined in protest. "I'm going to be pregnant for nine months, guys; chill out," I said with a chuckle. "This is true unless it's going to be shorter because of your angel and demon..." Yelena said. 'She's right; it won't be nine; it will be three, maybe four months,' Iris said. "Okay, three to four months then..." I said and rubbed my head. Bucky approached me and kneeled, "You feeling okay, Doll?"

I nod, "Yeah, it seems like you still got it, Sargent." I winked, and he smirked slightly with a chuckle. "Looks like it; Xander said I should shift by tomorrow night," he told me. I nod, understanding, "You smelled my tears earlier, didn't you?" He nodded, "Yeah, and there's this nagging in the back of my head like a headache, but he said that's my Lycan trying to come out to speak to me."

"Makes sense," I said. Bucky kissed my hand softly, "I love you and our little bundle of joy." I smiled, "We love you too." Bucky gently placed his hand on my stomach, considering it was his left hand. "I hope I'll be a good father for them..." he said. "You'll be better than mine, that's for sure," I said, and he chuckled. I was worried for Bucky; he would become a Lycan tomorrow night.

We all had dinner and made small talk at the table. Xander got along with everyone, but I would still hold a grudge. After dinner, I made my way to Bucky and I's room. I got inside and sighed, rubbing my stomach. Whatever the baby becomes, Bucky will love it, and I unconditionally. Making my way to the dresser, I took out a new pair of underwear and my nightgown. Going into the bathroom, I shut the door and turned on the shower.

Stripping out of my clothes, I shower and lean my head back. The entrance to the bathroom opens, and I don't even have to look to see who it is. Getting in the shower behind me, he wraps his arms around me. Soft kisses are placed on my shoulder and neck. My eyes flutter closed as my body relaxes. "Mine," Bucky says, gently kissing my cheek. My lips curl up in a small smile, "Yours." After wetting my hair, he works shampoo into it gently. 

He rinses my hair thoroughly and cleans my body with his hands covered in body wash. He starts at my shoulders and then my arms. His touch feels so good; it makes me want to melt in a puddle. "So beautiful, can't wait to see your baby bump, Doll," Bucky says, and I smile, looking down at my stomach. "Can't wait either," I said. After my arms, he moves to my chest, avoiding where I want him to touch. 

Why am I getting turned on? I just found out I'm pregnant; I shouldn't be like this so soon. He then washes my stomach and legs, careful not to touch my nipples or pussy. "You deserve to relax, not to get worked up," Bucky says. "Too late..." I said sarcastically. Bucky chuckled and kissed my cheek, "I'm sorry Doll." "You are too good at what you do; I can't help it," I said. I rinse my body, and he starts washing as I wash his hair. 

After we turned off the shower and dried off, we dressed for bed. Bucky had already brushed his teeth when I started to brush mine. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the back of my head. I brushed my tongue before taking a gulp of mouthwash and rinsing my mouth out. I dried my mouth and put on some chapstick from the first drawer. Bucky kisses my cheek after I put the chapstick away. 

He held my hand as we made our way into bed when there was a knock on the door. Bucky groaned as I got under the covers. He looks at me apologetically. I shake my head with a small smile, "Go; I'll be reading a book anyway." He nods and kisses me softly; I kiss him back before he slips out the door. I open the drawer beside me and take out one of my favorite books, "Haunting Adaline." 

I didn't have a good feeling about Bucky leaving. About two hours later, close to eleven pm, I heard scratching at the door. My eyes furrowed in confusion as I slowly grabbed one of Bucky's guns in his drawer. I slowly got out of bed and made my way to the door. A whine was heard from behind the door, followed by more scratching. 'A dog? Or could it be...' I lowered the gun as I opened the door to see something unexpected. 

"Uh..." I said, not knowing what to say as I stared at the Lycan or Werewolf before me. He had black fur and bright blue eyes like Bucky, but I didn't know if it was him. He was squatted until he rose to his full height—almost six and a half feet. Bucky was six foot and two inches. The Lycan looked at the gun in my hand before licking my cheek. "Bucky?" I asked carefully. 

The Lycan whined in reply and nuzzled his nose on my stomach. Yep, Bucky. "I thought you were going to shift tomorrow!" I whispered, yelling as he made his way into the room. "Ophelia!" Xander called. My head snapped to him as he rushed over, panting slightly. "Is Bucky here? He kinda ran out on me when he shifted," Xander said. I raised an eyebrow and leaned against the door showing Bucky was in the room. 

"Tomorrow night, huh?" I asked. Xander chuckled nervously, "I miscalculated by a day; he didn't show any signs until we got outside." I sighed, "And his arm?" "It somehow regenerated into his original flesh arm before the metal one," Xander replied. "So it's permanent?" I asked. Xander nodded. I shut the door and locked it. Turning my head, Bucky was sitting on the bed looking at me.