*13*

Bucky parked the car at the compound and got out. I exited the car and grabbed my stuffed wolf before he locked it. He seemed tenser since my father showed up. I softly place my hand on his back, his back muscles relaxing slightly. "Doll, I'm going to shower. I'll see you later, okay?". Bucky didn't give me a chance to respond before he left me in the lounge with everyone. "Whoa, is he okay?" Peter asked worriedly.

"Ophelia, did something happen on your date?" Steve asked, concerned. "My father showed up just as we were about to leave. Bucky isn't a fan of his either", I reply before making my way to my room. I opened my door, set my stuffed animal on my bed, and plugged in my phone. I went to my dresser and picked out a black and red matching pajama set. I also picked out a matching red bra and panty set before going to Bucky's door.

Pressing my ear against the door, I heard the shower running. I slowly opened the door and closed it softly behind me. Walking past his bed, I put my clothes on the couch. My lips felt dry as I approached the bathroom door. "Bucky, I'm coming in, okay?" I didn't give him a chance to answer before I saw him sitting on the shower floor. His clothes were on the floor outside the battery, at least.

Bucky was staring at the wall in front of him with a glare. I sigh softly and remove my clothes, shutting the bathroom door behind me. I open the shower door before kneeling in front of his line of vision. I gently raise his hands to my face, "Bucky?". He doesn't answer; his expression doesn't flinch or move. His eyes are dark with hatred and anger, but not for me.

"W-Winter?" I asked carefully. His eyes focus on my green ones. His glare softens slightly, "Kukla, what are you doing?". I smile softly, "I'm sitting with you until you decide to stand up," I reply. Winter chuckled deeply before helping me stand with him. He pulls me against him wrapping his arms around me and putting his face on my shoulder. I wrap my arms around him, "Are you and Bucky okay?".

"Your father is an asshole," Winter says bluntly, causing me to laugh. "Yes, he is, "I reply, kissing him on the cheek where I can reach. Winter moves his face off my shoulder and looks at me with a small smile. "May I wash you?" he asked with a slight tilt of his head. I nodded and turned around. His left arm reached from behind me and put shampoo on my wet hair letting it lather. 

"Krasivyy," he mumbled as he rinsed my hair thoroughly. I smiled softly; my eyes closed to get no soap in them. Suds slid down my body towards my legs. Winter slid his hands where the suds were first. He paid particular attention to my breasts. I was squeezing, groping, pinching, all in the most delicious way. I moaned softly as he placed open-mouth kisses along my jaw and neck. My legs felt weak as he sucked on the sweet spot on my neck.

Winter groaned against my wet, sudsy skin and pushed me against the shower tile. My hands were on the wall as I braced myself. My breath came out of my pants, and I moaned as he trailed his left hand down my stomach toward my vagina. "W-Winter, Bucky, please..." I panted. My heart was beating against the tile. "What do you want us to do, Kukla? Tell us, Doll", Bucky's voice came out in a rough tone.

I felt myself become wet with desire for him, for both of them. My eyes flickered to his eyes which were between dark blue and light blue. "P-please fuck me," I said in a breathy tone. A smirk curled on his moist lips, "Whatever my girl wants, she gets." He turns me around, so now I'm facing him. With both his hands, he lifts the back of my legs. I wrap them around his torso and wrap my hands around his neck. 

"Winter wants to have you, Doll. Will you let him have you?" Bucky asks me, caressing my lower back softly. A bright red blush spread across my cheeks, "Y-yes, I would love that very much...". Winter's dark blue eyes replace Bucky's blue eyes. His lips curled into a wicked grin, "You're mine now, Kukla." He trusted into my vagina with urgency; I moaned loudly at the intrusion. He wasn't like Bucky; he was feral and rough.

I loved it; I clawed at his back when he hit my g-spot repeatedly. "You feel so tight around my cock; it feels heavenly. I never want to leave," he said in my ear as his thrusts grew faster. I moaned loudly, and he gripped my hips in a tight grip. "So wet, I can't wait to taste you. I bet you taste divine, like candy and honey", he said as he sucked on my neck harshly. "W-Winter... I-I'm so close", I moaned. 

"Let me feel that pussy flutter, kotenok, cum on my cock", Winter replied as his thrusts became unhinged and rough. I moaned and came on his cock. Winter groaned loudly and pulled out before cumming on the tile next to me. I panted heavily, and he gave me a passionate kiss which I quickly responded to. I moaned softly as our hot and needy tongues met. He pulled away and kissed my forehead lovingly before his dark eyes were replaced with Bucky's blue ones. 

"Holy fuck, Doll, he was rough with you. Are you hurt?" Bucky asked worriedly, checking my body before seeing the handprints on my hips. "Before you say anything, Bucky, I like them," I said softly, kissing his nose. Bucky sighed and nodded before we washed. After we rinsed, we wrapped ourselves in towels and left the bathroom. "Bucky?" he turned to look at me as he slipped on his sweatpants. 

"Yes, Doll?" he asked with a small smile. I dropped my towel around myself and walked over to him with a coy smile. Bucky looked at my body before blushing a light pink as I made my way over to him. "Can we still have fun before bed?" I asked, placing my hands on his bare chest. His muscles twitched under my touch as he shivered slightly. Bucky rubbed his right hand over his face before groaning lightly. 

"Fuck yes, Doll," Bucky said and wrapped his left arm around my waist, pulling me in for a deep kiss that left me breathless. As I deepened the kiss, my hands slid up his chest and around his neck. Bucky groaned, lifted me from the back of my legs, and placed me on his bed. He pulled away from my lips and caressed my bottom lip with his metal thumb. "I want to taste you so fucking badly..." Bucky muttered.

"Then do it, Bucky," I replied softly, looking up at him. He looked at me, slightly surprised, "A-are you sure?". I nodded, "I'm all yours, Bucky." My lower belly fluttered at the sight of him as he kissed down my body to my vagina. I was too eager to have his mouth on me; we both knew I was clean because of that steamy shower we had minutes ago. But I wanted more of him. 

Bucky studied it for a few seconds in lust and need before he wrapped my clit in his warm mouth. 'Oh God, his mouth feels so good...' I thought to myself as I threw my head back with a loud moan. He flicked his hot, wet tongue against my clit; I mewled in arousal. Bucky wrapped his arms around my upper thighs to keep me in place as he devoured my vagina. He paid extra attention to my clit. 

"B-Bucky, more... Please give me more", I moaned as his tongue went inside me. He sucked and drank every drop of me that slid out of my hole in earnestness. His tongue pulled out of me, and he softly bit my clit. I screamed in pleasure, and my hands went to his hair pulling at the strands. Bucky growled against my sensitive clit, and traced circles around it, soothing the bite area. I moaned, gripping his hair; I could feel myself growing close to the climax.

He gave my vagina and clit open-mouth kisses with his tongue. It felt so good; I ground my hips against his mouth, wanting more. Bucky used his language to move back and forth on my clit in a rushed manner causing me to moan loudly. "B-Bucky, I'm cumming!" I groaned. "Cum for me, Doll, let me taste you. Cum in my mouth", Bucky demanded with a growl. I moaned loudly and arched my back cumming in his mouth.

Bucky eagerly drank my juices and licked me clean. He gave a few more long licks with his tongue from my hole to my clit before giving one last open mouth kiss to my clit. I moaned softly at the feeling of releasing his hair. "Is it bad I want to devour this pussy again, Doll? I love watching you cum from this angle", Bucky said, licking his lips as he rose from his spot. I giggled softly, "Maybe tomorrow? You drained me of energy to keep up with you".