*22*

"We are going to go home, you are going to take a relaxing shower, and then I'm going to make sweet love to you. Understand?" Bucky asked me. My cheeks warm under his lustful gaze. I nod, "Y-yes..." Bucky grips my chin slightly, "Yes?" "Yes, sir..." I muttered softly. Bucky smirks at my answer and kisses my lips softly. I kiss him back, and he pulls away softly, "I love you." I smile softly back, "I love you too."

"As much as I love you guys, let's get you two a room before you start fucking like rabbits on the jet," Tony said, walking past us. Nat wiggled her eyes at me walking by. I chuckled softly as Bucky, Steve, Clint, and I followed Tony and Nat back to the jet. Before we boarded the plane, Clint pushed a button, causing the base to explode. I looked at Clint, surprised, and he shrugged. "I don't like to be brainwashed again, and he hurt my friends," he said. 

I smiled thankfully at him, and he smiled back before we boarded. The flight back home was silent but comfortable. I was in Bucky's lap as he rubbed the back of my right hand, which was now clean. He kissed my head gently as my eyes were closed in contentment. Once the jet landed, we got inside to see Thor, Loki, Sam, Bruce, Wanda, Vision, and Pepper waiting on the couch. It was late, and I looked at the clock in the kitchen. It read 1:08 am. Pepper saw us first, "Oh, thank God!" 

She made her way over, followed by everyone else. She gave me a big hug, and I returned it with vigor. "Thank God, you're all safe," she said, pulling away. She walked up to Tony and gave him a well-needed kiss. We all hugged for a good period. Sam hugged Bucky with a pat on his back. "Did you kick ass?" Wanda asked me. I nodded with a laugh," I did." We ate pizza and relaxed for a while more until Bucky put a hand on my shoulder.

I looked up at him, a blush forming on my cheeks. "Tired, Doll?" he asked, caressing my cheek with his left hand in a feather-like touch. 'Hello, Daddy material...' Iris purred at the sight of him. 'Hubby material...' Daisy muttered. I shook my head, "No, Bucky. I do need a shower, though." Bucky nodded and held my hand as we exited the living room. "Have fun, you two!" Sam and Wanda said. 

Tony groaned loudly, "No more breaking the walls!" Bucky and I made it to his room, and he locked the door behind me. "Want me to join you in the shower, Doll?" Bucky asked. With a playful glint in his eyes, I giggled softly and nodded. Once in the bathroom, we both stripped off our clothes, and he turned the water too hot but not boiling. He helped me in before getting in himself. 

I wet my hair, and Bucky took that opportunity to run his hands over my hips and my waist. Biting my bottom lip, his eyes flickered to my mouth. He licked his lips and cupped my breasts in his hands gently. "Tonight, I'll be gentle with you, Doll. I won't bite your nipples, your clit, or your thighs like usual. I'll just be soft with you instead of rough. That's for tomorrow," Bucky said and kissed my jaw softly.

I moan and arch my back slightly as his fingers rub my nipples gently. "God, you are fucking beautiful. You got me so turned on back at the base. The way you carried yourself, sexy as anything," Bucky said with a soft groan. Bucky trails his lips down my neck, licking and kissing the skin. He runs his right hand down to my clit where it's throbbing for release. Bucky smirks against my warm skin, "Dripping for me already? Damn, you're fucking soaked for me, Doll." 

"O-only for you," I whimper as he circles my clit and rubs my nipple with his left hand. Bucky groans and drops to his knees, taking my right leg over his shoulder and licking my clit immediately. I moan loudly at his eagerness. "Fuck, Bucky!" I tug on his hair, and he groans into my pussy. The vibrations make my legs shake. His hot tongue pierces my pussy and goes inside me. He strokes his tongue inside every corner, and I moan and pleasurefully whimper.

Looking down, I meet his eyes. Lust and love swirl within them as he eats me out. I bite my bottom lip watching him pleasure me with his mouth. His tongue pulls out of me and outlines my clit, not putting any pressure on it. "B-bucky... Please," I whine. "Please, what?" he says against my clit. He kitten licks my clit, soft but fast. God, he's driving me crazy... "I-I need to cum..." I reply, and he chuckles against me.

"So, cum Doll. Cum all over my face, in my mouth, on my tongue. Let me taste the sweet nectar that comes from you. Cum Doll, I know you can," he says and licks me faster while placing open-mouth kisses on my pussy. I moan loudly, feeling my lower belly heat up and tense. "M-more, please, James... Give me more," I whimper. Bucky thrusts his tongue in and out quickly before sucking on my clit, causing me to moan loudly.

I feel liquid rush out of me and see it emerge, covering Bucky's mouth. He greedily licks up every drop as I moan softly at his movements. Bucky moans at the taste and places one more kiss on my pussy before straightening up. He licks his lips looking over my panting form, cheeks flushed. "Delicious, Doll," he said and smirked at me. My heart was about to burst at his expression. He grabs the shampoo and lathers my hair while giving me soft kisses on my cheeks.

I give him the same treatment, washing his hair. We share kisses between washing each other's bodies. I love him so much that it hurts. We dry off and go into the bedroom, where Bucky carries me bridal style to the bed. I giggle, wrapping my arms around his neck. We don't even bother to put clothes on. Bucky lays me down on the bed and looks deeply into my eyes. "I love you," he tells me.

I smile, "I love you too." Bucky smiles at me before kissing me deeply. My toes curl at the passionate kiss. Bucky pulls away, and I feel his cock at my entrance. He pushes in as slowly and gently as he can. I moan at the feeling of being full by him. Bucky groans into my neck, and he begins to thrust slowly. He's making love to me; he's being gentle with me. I arch my back and lift my hips to get him deeper. 

It works; we moan at the feeling of being closer and deeper into one another. He wraps both my legs around his waist and hits my g-spot every time he thrusts. I moan loudly and wrap my arms around his neck. My nails dig into his back as he keeps moving at a slow pace. Bucky groans and grinds into me, making me whimper in pleasure. "You feel so good, Doll. Fuck, I'm going to cum," he mumbles.

"P-please, Bucky..." I mewl as I claw at his muscular back and shoulders. Bucky growls as he thrusts deep into me, making my pussy quiver and the muscles in my lower belly tense. "Cum on my cock, Doll. Let me feel it," Bucky says in a deep tone. I moan loudly and cum hard on his cock. He thrusts once more and cums deep into my pussy. His hot cum coats my womb and pussy. I don't care, though; all I care about is him.