23

Bucky's POV~

Fuck, I ejaculated inside her... I slowly pulled out of her, and my cock was now limp. Both our cum dripped out of her pussy. I gulped at the sight, willing myself not to get hard again. God, that's so hot. My eyes trail up her body seeing her flushed chest and face. Her eyes peeked at me through her lashes. "I-I'm so sorry, Doll..." I said sincerely. 'I'm not,' Winter said smugly. Ophelia looked at me, confused, "Why are you sorry?"

"I didn't use a condom," I replied, rubbing the back of my neck in shame. Ophelia cups my cheeks and forces me to look at her, "I don't regret it, Bucky. I liked it. A lot." My eyes widen slightly, "Y-you did?" She nods, biting her bottom lip," Mmhm, you can start doing that more often, Sargent Barnes." I groan, putting my head on the pillows and laying beside her. She chuckles softly, knowing what that does to me full well.

Ophelia gets up from bed, and I see her limp to the bathroom. Winter whistles lowly in my head. Her naked body is beautiful. She comes back out looking better and gets under the covers as I did when she was in the bathroom. I turn off the lights and pull her close, brushing her hair out of her face. She smiles softly at me, "I love you, Bucky." I smile back at her, "I love you too, Doll." She yawns and closes her eyes, "Good night.

I kiss her forehead, "Good night." I shut my eyes and fell into a deep sleep. My mind drifted into a dream, which wasn't a nightmare either—quite the opposite. ~The sun was shining on the green grass. Wildflowers bloomed in all directions. Butterflies were all around. It was magical. "Bucky?" Ophelia's voice came from behind me. I turned to see her in a beautiful white dress, reaching her knees. Her feet were in white flats, and her hair was loose curls. My mouth parted at the sight of her. "Are you okay?" she asked, approaching me with a small smile.

"Y-you're a Goddess," I blurted out as she put her hands on my arms. She giggled softly, "One-third Angel and one-third Demon. I'll give you an A for effort, though, just because I love you." "Not backing out now, are you, Buck?" Steve asked, coming out of the tree line. "Backing out of what?" I asked, confused. "He forgot?" Sam asked from behind me. Ophelia nodded with a slight grin on her face. 

"It's the big day, James. I'm surprised at you," Pepper said, walking with Tony. Now that I look at everyone more closely, they are all dressed nicely. I look down at myself, seeing my old military outfit. Steve was in his as well as Sam's. Thor and Loki were in their royal uniforms too. I rubbed my face, "We're getting married? When did I propose?" Sam patted my shoulder twice, firmly. "Dude, you are old," Sam said. 

"Sam, give him a break," Steve said. "Might I suggest you make it up to her with jewelry?" Thor asked me. Ophelia chuckled at the sight of me internally panicking. "Alright, we all here?" Fury asked, walking towards us with a smile. "Present!" Tony said, saluting Fury. Pepper nudged him slightly. "Alright, I'll make this short and sweet. Ophelia Miles, do you?" Fury asks Ophelia. She looks at me with a broad smile, "I do."

I smile widely down at her. "James Barnes, do you?" Fury asks me. My choice was made ages ago, "I do." "Kiss your bride," Fury says, and I waste no time taking Ophelia in my arms and kissing her passionately. Ophelia kisses me back. Pulling away, I looked down and saw a beautiful wedding ring and took a mental note of what it looked like. "I love you, Mrs. Barnes," I said, smiling. 

She smiles back, "I love you too, Mr. Barnes." Everyone cheers as flower petals are thrown over us and float above us. Looking over, I see Loki and Wanda with their hands in colorful swirls of red and green. Of course. Taking Ophelia's hand, I return to the compound with my little bride—content and at peace. "What now, Mr. Barnes?" Ophelia asks. "Well, Mrs. Barnes, I thought I would fuck my sweet little bride all week," I said, looking down at her. She blushed crimson.

"I wouldn't be opposed to it," she replied, and I wasted no time carrying her back into the compound. She was giggling the whole way to our room.~ Soft lips bring me out of the beautiful dream. I kiss her back with a fever. Flipping her on her back, I pull away, seeing a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Well, good morning to you too, Doll," I said with a smile. "Morning handsome, sleep good?" she asked me. 

I nod my head and kiss her nose, before getting out of bed. She whines at my leaving, I turn to see her crawl to me with a pout. "Doll, we have to eat-" I looked at the clock, it reads 12:28 pm. "Lunch at some point, we can't be having sex twenty-four-seven," I said. She stuck out her tongue sassily at me, "It was worth a shot." I chuckled and kissed her pouting lips softly. She moans softly and kisses me back.

Pulling away I kiss her forehead, "Let's get dressed okay?" She nods and gets out of bed with a long stretch. I throw on a black long sleeve and some black sweatpants. When I get in the bathroom, I brush my teeth and comb my fingers through my hair. Looks good enough. Coming out of the bathroom, Ophelia walks past me wearing her outfit from last night, minus her dirty underwear. She must be wearing my briefs.

She brushes her teeth using a spare toothbrush and brushes her hair with a comb I have. I'll have to get her, her own things to stay in my room. We walk out of my room, hand-in-hand making our way to the kitchen. "Damn, do you guys sleep in!" Sam remarks with a smirk. I roll my eyes with a huff taking out a spare chair. Ophelia sits down with a small 'thank you' and I push her seat in before taking a seat to her right.

"You guys made it just in time," Nat said walking in with a young blonde and blue-eyed woman. "This is my younger sister, Yelena Bolova of the Widows," Nat said. I could feel Ophelia tense her body slightly, I kiss her on the forehead taking my eyes off Nat's sister. "I love you, Doll. Only you," I whispered softly in her ear before kissing her cheek. Ophelia blushed and smiled at me, "I love only you, Bucky." 

I smiled and focused back on the other's introducing themselves. Once it was our turn, I spoke for both of us. "Bucky Barnes, this is my girlfriend-" I look at Ophelia with a soft smile. "Ophelia Miles," I finish and she beams widely at me. "The Winter Soldier dates now? Who would have thought?" Yelena had a heavy Russian accent as she spoke. "He's not the Winter Soldier any more, unless he's let out but that's once in a while," Tony spoke. 

Yelena chuckles, "Once you get a title in HYDRA or in the Widows, it stays forever regardless of who you become." 'I don't like her, she's upsetting Kotenok,' Winter says. I feel Ophelia rub my left arm gently trying to calm me down, but I really want Yelena to leave. Nat seems to sense the air change and looks at me. "Yelena, how about a trip to the mall?" Nat asks with a smile. Yelena looks at Nat and nods, "Sure, I need to get a few things anyway." 

'Don't tell me she's staying here?!?' Winter asks. I look at Tony and he shrugs mouthing, 'What? It's my building and Nat vouches for her.' I sigh and rub my right hand over my face. "She's staying here," Ophelia mumbles beside me. Looking down at her, she studies Yelena closely. "Iris and Daisy don't like her either. She gives us a weird vibe," she says. "I know, but she's Nat's sister and we have to be nice for the time being," I said. As much as I don't want to...