*19*

~Ophelia's POV~

'Wow, he's hot...' my Demon side said with a low whistle. 'H-he is rather attractive,' my Angel side replied. Winter was looking at me with a slight smirk on his face. 'We are so getting laid tonight! Fuck yes!' my Demon side said. I blushed a dark crimson; my body felt hot everywhere. Only Bucky and Winter can do this to me; no one else can get a reaction like this from me. 'How big is he, Ophelia?' my Demon asked. 

I almost coughed out loud at her bluntness. 'I-I rather not say, plus you'll see shortly,' I replied. 'We're going to die,' my Angel said. I rolled my eyes internally as I followed Winter back to the compound. So much has happened in the last few hours. My head was almost confused. HYDRA is back with a new leader, and they want me. Not a chance. I'll kill them if they hurt my family and Bucky. 

Winter dragged me to his room, well, Bucky's room. Once the door was shut, he pinned me against it and kissed me. I kissed him back and moaned softly at the feeling of his body on mine. Wow... He missed me, didn't he? Winter lifted my right leg with his left hand, causing a shiver down my spine. His hand was cold and felt so good against my body. Winter was rougher with me, but he never hurt me.

Winter pulled away, and I panted slightly from the kiss. "Let me have you, Kotenok," he said, looking down at my body before meeting my hazy gaze. I nodded my head, "I'm yours." Winter smirked and wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the bed, putting me on it gently. "When you left the room, I thought you would go to HYDRA; I thought I would never see you in the right mindset again," Winter said as he took off his shirt.

"Never run away from me, Kotenok. Or else I'll punish you," he whispered, kissing my neck harshly. "O-Okay, I won't run again, Winter," I replied softly. Winter tugged on my shirt, pulled it over my head, and threw it to the couch behind him. His heated stare drank in my body as if he memorized my every curve, stretch mark, and skin color against the grey comforter. He moved his gaze to mine, licking his lips.

Winter bent down and ran his left hand over my right ribs with a feather-like touch, causing goosebumps. Winter smirked and kissed my stomach softly, "My Kotenok." "Yours," I agreed with him. He ripped off my bra expertly and tossed it to the side, causing my heart to skip a beat. He licked his lips and blew on my left nipple before taking it into his hot mouth. I moaned softly, arching my back slightly at the contact. 

He rotated his attention to the other and pinched the other with his right hand. I opened my mouth, but no words came out. He slid his left hand down and unbuttoned my pants before dragging the zipper down. My heart increased, and my body felt hotter under his touch. Winter pulled my pants down along with my underwear and cupped my dripping sex with his cold metal hand.

I arched my back in pleasure as he softly circled his finger around my bud. "P-please, Winter... I need more," I whimpered, looking into his dark eyes filled with hunger and love. He smirked slightly, "Kotenok wants more?" I nodded; Winter lowered his head and blew gently onto my hardened bud. I moaned loudly, and he licked my pussy softly. He stuck his tongue inside and licked every crevis. 

My hands went to his head as I pulled him closer, relishing his touch. Winter gripped my thighs and caressed them as he ate me out with a fever. I could feel the pressure in my lower stomach building. "W-Winter, I'm so close... Please," I begged, and Winter pulled away before removing his pants and briefs. He opened the nightstand drawer, pulled out a condom, and put it on before lining up with my entrance. 

"Ready, Kotenok?" he asked, looking into my eyes. I nodded my head, "P-please, Winter, fuck me..." Winter smirked and thrust inside me hard. I moaned loudly as he fucked me just as we needed. I felt so complete with him inside me; he felt incredible. 'More, give us more,' my Demon said breathlessly. My Angel had no words as she withered in pleasure. Winter pulled out and flipped me over on all fours before taking me from behind. 

He thrust harshly and grunted in pleasure. "Fuck, Kotenok. You feel so good," he groaned lowly. He gripped my hips tightly and pounded into me from behind. I clutched the blankets tightly and moaned into the mattress loudly. "No," Winter said, gripping my hair in his left hand and firmly pulling my head up. "Let me hear you, Baby," he said in a guttural growl, causing my stomach to clench. I moaned loudly as he slowly pulled out, thrust hard, touching the entrance to my womb.

"I-I love you..." I whimpered, and Winter groaned. "Again," he said, pulling my head up and making me arch my back. "I love you," I said louder. Winter groaned loudly and thrust faster, making me start to see stars. "I love you so much, Kotenok. Fuck, you feel so good around me. Let me feel you cum around me, Kotenok," he said. His right hand lowered from my hips to my bud and rubbed me quickly, causing me to scream in pleasure. 

With one more thrust, I cum around him. He keeps rubbing my bud, causing me to squirt on his fingers and the blankets. "Fuck Kotenok, cum more. You felt so good," Winter said, and I felt him pulse inside me. I moan, pushing my butt into him more. He pulls his right hand away from my clit and flips me over with him still inside me. He pulled out of me slowly and tossed the used condom in the trash before grabbing another one.

He doesn't open the new one yet and looks down at me while I pant heavily. "Satisfied, Kitten?" he asked with a smirk. He doesn't even look sweaty. He could quickly go five more rounds non-stop. 'Wow...' my Demon panted. 'Oh my...' my Angel said, out of breath. 'Let's go again and again,' my Demon suggests. I feel something heavy put pressure on my pussy, resting against it. 

I look down to see his dick already hard again. Winter chuckles and humps against it teasingly. I moan and meet his eyes teasing me. "Does my woman want more?" he asked with a smirk, already knowing the answer. I nod my head, "P-please, more Winter. I need more of you." Winter smirked and humped against my sensitive clit teasingly. I moan and pull him in for a kiss. He kissed me back and ground against me harshly. 

He pulled away from the kiss with a grin, "What my woman wants, she gets."