*20*

~Winter's POV~

'She sure is insatiable; got to give her that...' Bucky said in my head. I smirked, looking over her face. Her eyes hazed with lust and love for me, for Bucky. 'Do you want to take over?' I asked him. 'Together?' he asked me. I smirked internally, 'Together.' I closed my eyes and opened them, giving partial control over Bucky and myself. "Hello, Ophelia," both of our voices meddled into one.

Ophelia's eyes widened, and she covered her face, "Don't do this to me, please; I won't be able to last long at all." We chuckled at her reaction, 'Cute.' Our left eye was light blue, and our right was dark blue. She was so beautiful. Blonde hair, green eyes, and a mole over her left breast, and whenever she smiled, it made my heart beat a little faster. I would kill for her; I would fucking die for her.

She's my world, my life. I leaned down and uncovered her face, holding her delicate hands in mine. She blinked at me, and I smirked, leaning down and kissing her lips softly. She tastes so sweet, like strawberries. She kisses me back with a little moan that drives me wild. I pull away from the kiss that leaves her breathless. She looks at me lustfully as I roll on the new condom and line up at her entrance.

"Ready, Kotenok?" I ask, brushing a few strands of loose hair from her face. She nods, "P-please..." I smirk and slowly push into her warm, wet flesh. I growl lowly at the feeling of her tight pussy wrapped around my cock. She moans as I'm buried deep inside her. I thrust slowly, savoring the feel of her and wrapping her legs around my waist. She wraps her arms around my neck and tugs on my hair gently. 

"Fuck, Doll... You feel so good," Bucky's voice comes through. I kiss her cheek as she moans when I hit a sweet spot. I thrust harder and faster, helping her reach her peak before me. "Come on, baby. Cum for me, Kotenok," I say in a low mumble near her ear. Her pussy pulses around me as she moans loudly, cumming around me. I groan profoundly and thrust one more time before cumming inside the condom. 

I pull out slowly and toss the used condom in the trash. Ophelia pants heavily while I just started to. She smiles sleepily at me and caresses my cheek softly, "I love you... Both of you." Bucky was grinning from ear to ear while I just smirked softly. "We love you too, so much, Ophelia," I said, kissing her nose softly. "I'll see you soon, Kotenok," I said before closing my eyes and giving Bucky control back.

~Bucky's POV~

I open my eyes to look over Ophelia's body for any bruises Winter accidentally left. Just small hand prints on her hips from earlier. I sigh and rub the marks softly, "Sorry about that..." Ophelia giggled softly, "Don't be; I like them." I raise an eyebrow at her answer and wrap my arms around her waist before bringing her to my chest. I kiss all over her face before kissing her soft lips. "Bucky, I won't break, you know," Ophelia said, causing me to look at her. 

She smiles, "You can be rough with me sometimes." I wiggle my eyebrows and nibble her neck gently. Her laughter bubbles up as she squirms in my hold. "I'll keep that in mind, Doll," I said, kissing her forehead. Ophelia let out a long yawn. I chuckled softly, "Sleepy?" "I wonder why..." she said. "I didn't hear you complain; just beg for more," I said smugly. She blushed crimson and whacked my chest out of spite.

"Get some sleep, Doll," I said, rubbing small circles on her back with my left hand. She sighed softly and closed her eyes with a smile on her face. "Good night, Bucky...." she said. "Good night, Doll," I said and closed my eyes. No nightmares again throughout the night. The night went by quickly, and we had to report back to Tony today. I groan and sit up from bed. Ophelia moans softly and adjusts her position but doesn't wake up. 

I smile at her and kiss her cheek, "I love you." Slowly leaving the bed, I change into a dark grey shirt, black jeans, boots, and a jacket. I comb my fingers through my bedhead and open the door before softly closing it behind me. I walk into the kitchen seeing Tony kissing Pepper before she leaves the room. She notices me and smiles kindly, "Morning, Bucky." I nod to her, "Morning, ma'am."

"It's Pepper, Bucky. See you tonight, honey," she says to Tony before exiting the elevator. Tony sips his coffee and looks at me tiredly, "Why do you two gotta be so loud?" I blush crimson, "T-they're soundproof walls!" "You broke them," Tony grumbled. "Sorry," I said shyly and scratched my head. Tony rolled his eyes, annoyed, "About last night, you didn't get burned."

I nodded, "Maybe because she knew I wasn't a threat?" "Well, I should hope not. You are her boyfriend and all," Tony said, reviewing a few files. "What's that?" I ask curiously. "Files from HYDRA. FRIDAY hacked into their hard drive and picked up what she could on Ophelia Miles. Untracible," he replied. My eyes widened as I walked over and took a file labeled"Ophelia Miles: Age 8."

My eyes scanned every word on the page, and bit by bit, my stomach churned. They removed her tubes while conscious and wiped her memory after stitching her up. She can't have children... My poor Doll. "They started molesting her when she was ten; they wrote it down in this file," Tony said, tossing it on the counter and picking up another one. "I'll kill them all; no one will be shown mercy from us," I sneered at the files.

"Why does it have to be just you? Count us all in," Steve's voice came behind Tony and me. My head turned to see the whole team. "Me too," Ophelia's voice came from behind me. I looked at her as she flipped through the files from HYDRA. "We'll show them what they created in the damn lab," a darker voice came from Ophelia. "Let's think about this rationally," a softer voice said. 

"Where's the fun in that?" Ophelia asked openly. She looked up at me; her right eye was black, and her left was white. She wore skinny black jeans, a dark green camo shirt, and a black leather jacket. Her hair was in two boxer braids wrapped in buns at the end. "Looking badass, girl," Nat said with a low whistle. Ophelia smiled at her, "Feeling it, Nat. What are we waiting for? Let's kick some ass, Avengers."