39 • Dressing Her Up Sensually

Writer's pov

Writer's pov

Veer picked Payal up in his arms and took her out of the bathroom and they entered in his royal chamber. Veer slowly put her down and made her sit on the bed. Their eyes were always looking at each others as if the word around them was not existing anymore, it was only the two of them having the heat of desire in their bodies.

Veer picked up something in his hands without breaking the eye contact with and her .

Payal's eyes moved to his hand & she saw him holding a lehenga in red colour. That piece of cloth looked so expensive. It was filled with beautiful designs, it was a royal cloth.

Payal's brows knitted in confusion and gulped the saliva to wet her dry throat.

" Aj hum tumhe sajayenge, bilkul apni raani ki tarah "

(

Today I will adorn you just like my queen.)

Veer muttered looking at her and she blushed hard. She was naked, wet infront of his eyes. Her lips trembled to utter,

" Yah aap lae hamare liye " payal asked & Veer nodded, a small smile lingered on her lips.

( Did you get this for me?)

" Haan "

( Yes )

" Par---" her denials died at once when Veer shushed her by putting a finger on her lips.

" Shhh "

His eyes softened & it stayed locked only on her face. " Kya humein dil nhi karta apni raani ko raani ki tarah sajane ka? Haq nhi hai kya? "

( Don’t i feel like adorning my queen just like a queen? Don’t i have the right?)

A sweet request came from Veer's mouth while his fingers caressed her soft skin of cheek. His fingers wanted to stay there for little longer.

Payal felt something tickling in her heart. Her skin was already having the heat and now she could not stare back at his eyes anymore. She looked down instantly.

" Get ready now, I will make you feel like the only woman of this world " a husky voice echoed in the chamber. And Payal shivered visibly, got the darkest shade of red in her skin .

" W..what will happen now?" She asked nervously, a shaky breath left from her mouth .

" Watch with your eyes, love " he muttered and with a slow kiss, Veer laid her carefully on the bed and hovered on her slowly.

Payal closed her eyes feeling the touch of his lips on hers. They moved slowly with so much passion and love. And slowly Veer's hands reached towards her chest.

He cupped her right bosom softly. His only touch was enough to make her feel insane. Payal moaned in his mouth in peace feeling a soft squeeze there.

Her fingers clutched his hair roughly in anticipation as he dipped his face in her skin.

Veer peppered wet kisses on all over her chest. Sometimes marking some areas.

The room was filled with moans and groans only.

Veer bite her right nipple and his another hand went down to her core. He pressed his fingers there making her moan loud.

" Ahh " her breaths were shaky, she never felt this way.

Her core was wet, so much wet for him.

Veer caressed that area softly with his fingers, sending shivers and heat to her body at the same time.

The feeling was intense for payal. She could not understand what was happening in her body but she was enjoying every bit of it shamelessly.

She could not even understand when her nails laid on his biceps, giving him some scratches there.

Veer took the red blouse in his hand and made her wear that slowly.

Only then payal opened her eyes and watched her husband doing that . Veer smiled looking at her. She could not understand the meaning of that stare. His eyes held the mixture of both love & lust.

" Red is looking so ethereal on you payal "

Her eyes went down to his hand when he started to close the hooks of her blouse. She found that payal on his arm. That was still wrapped there.

Her mouth opened to utter, " isko utara nhi kabhi apne?"

( You never removed it?)

Veer chuckled before placing a kiss on her navel. " This belongs to my love, how can I ?"

Payal just looked and looked at him. His eyes sparkled with adoration as he gazed at Payal.

" I love you so much " her heart fluttered as veer's words washed over her and that was only line she could manage to say. She felt like she was drowning in the depths of his eyes, suffocating in the intensity of his love.

" And I love you more " he confessed back.

"And no-one can love you more than me " he added.

Her smile grew wider as her pulled him close, her arms wrapping around him like a warm embrace. "Surely no one " she stated.

They held each other for sometime and after that Veer spoke , "let me wrap you with the skirt "

Just as those words touched her ears, she felt timid. She was naked. And he would watch her naked lower.

Payal blinked for sometimes and then gulped before asking , " zaruri hai kya?"

( Is it needed?)

Veer raised a brow to tease her, "tumhe adha adhura kapde pehn ne ka saukh hai?"

( Do you like to wear incomplete clothes?)

She inhaled sharply and answered, "it's not like that..."

Veer did not listen to her and sat down. Slowly his eyes broke the eye contact with her and looked down to her core.

Just as Payal understood the direction of his eyes , she pressed her thighs together to stop him from seeing anything.

She was filled with the same desire but was coy at the same time.

Slowly veer gripped on both of her thighs and muttered, "spread them, love."

Payal's fingers gripped on the bedsheet in shame as she closed her eyes tightly.

" Only for me " veer added as his fingers started feather on her thighs.

Payal was feeling so much in her heart, so much which was beyond to explain. She didn't know when she started to listen to him and parted her legs away slowly.

Veer slowly dipped his head and kissed her crown with love.

And that little action was too much to payal. Some happy tears left from her eyes and she smiled. "what are you doing?" She couldn't stop herself from asking.

" Loving you baby " he confessed before kissing that same place again.

Her fingers rolled on bedsheet, she badly wanted to touch him, feel him.

✨✨✨

Thank you so much for your patience level 🙏

I was totally away from the Wattpad life but now I'm back ! Hopefully I'll give two three updates before disappearing again 👽👻