41 • Everyone Knows Now

A/n: before you start this chapter, let me remind you some names which you're going to see in the chapter

King Hridayan: father of Veer, king of Chandrapur

King Dhirendra: king of the neighbour kingdom, Shratangarh

Prince Abhisar: prince of Shratangarh.

Thank you, now you may read , happy reading ✨

Writer's pov

" Pranam Maharaj" nidhi entered in the king's chamber after bowing down to him.

( Greetings to you king )

Raja Hridayan also nodded his head, signalling her to enter. He was getting ready for today. Today in the royal meeting, he had an important work accomplish.

The grand palace of Chandrapur was still busy in preparing a best welcome for their guests from Sharatangarh. But everything took more glow when Hridayan finally decided to announce the wedding today.

He was well aware of Veer's objection towards this marriage but Hridayan could do anything for having Shratangarh.

Shratangarh was a powerful kingdom, they have hardly lost in any war. They were known as the dark kingdom, the kingdom of evil. Hridayan could not take the risk of getting into a war with the evils.

So this marriage was the last and best option for him.

" Pranam Maharaj, apke liye kuch zaruri khabar hai " suddenly Nidhi's words echoed in the air.

( Greetings to you king, I have something important information to give you)

Hridayan nodded to her. Being the head of all the maids, Nidhi was especially told to take care of the king.

Veer's denial to his father's words was disturbing king Hridayan from the very first day. He sent Nidhi to get out the information.

" Kaho " he passed a glance at her , telling her to continue.

( Say )

" Agar " he added again before she could continue. " Khabar zaruri na hui, toh apna dand yaad rakhna " his voice dripped with the malice, showing his cruelty.

( But if the news isn't important, remember your punishment)

Nidhi gulped looking down and nodded, "chinta na kare maharaj, hum apko nirash nhi karenge " she muttered lowly.