CHAPTER 23

MATTHEO

I was walking through the corridors of the school thinking that I had to put an end to this story. I knew it was going to be difficult because I would never have that feeling again but it was the right thing to do.I didn't want to take her with me into the dark and what if I hurt her? My father's blood ran in my veins and I could not delete that part that belonged to the darkness. I had taken the wrong way and had to return to focus on my goal which is to make the Dark Lord proud.

"Mattheo" I heard Astoria's voice and I turned to her "What are you doing here?"

"None of your business" I replied

"Why did you get so cold with me?"

"I always have been, it's you who got the wrong idea" I told her and in the distance I heard a laugh

I would have recognized that laugh everywhere, it was Eleanor who was coming here, so I did the first thing that came to my mind and I kissed Astoria. I knew that when she saw me she would suffer and hate me.

After a while I heard her go away and I realized that she was gone. I immediately detached myself from Astoria

"Mattheo, I didn't know you missed me so much" Astoria told me

"Don't be happy, it was nothing"

"You kissed me, I didn't do anything this time"

"I wanted to do it, you know how I am" I approached her face "I can not love anyone so get it out of your head that I can feel something for you" saying this I left her there.

I went into my room trying  to sleep

ELEANOR

I was running around the school aimlessly failing to get the image of Mattheo and Astoria out of my mind.

"Eleanor stop" Clara yelled at me

"Please leave me alone" I said as I stopped by the door to my room

"You can't be alone right now"

"Please, I need to be alone. Don't worry" and I hugged her tightly to me

"If you need something, you know where to find me"

"Thanks Clara"

I was about to enter when I changed my mind and I went to Mattheo's room hoping to find him,I wanted an explanation.I opened the door and I found him lying on the bed, seeing me he got up.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me

"You also have the courage to ask me, I saw you with Astoria. Why did you do it, why did you decide to ruin everything?"