CHAPTER 34

ELEANOR

THE DAY MATTHEO WAS AT THE MANOR

I slowly opened my eyes and seeing the sunlight I realized that a new day had begun.I put my hands over my eyes trying to wake up and I started looking around remembering that I was on the Astronomy Tower.Yesterday, after talking to Tom, my head was bursting so I went to my room to get Mattheo's sweatshirt with a blanket and then I went up the tower but as I could see I had fallen asleep there.

"Did I really spend the night here?" I thought aloud

Luckily it hadn't been a cold night or I'd be frozen

I got up from the floor and I went down the stairs to go to my room to get ready for lessons

"Mi chiquita here you are finally" Diana told me as soon as I entered the room "This morning Draco left the Infirmary"

"So soon?"

"Yes, he decided it because he said he didn't feel any pain"

"Better like this, I'll go to see him later"

I turned to start preparing myself but Diana's voice brought my attention back to her

"By the way, where did you spend the whole night?" she asked me changing the subject

"You won't believe it but on the Astronomy Tower"

"On the tower?"

"I know, I'm as surprised as you are. I went there just to relax a bit but I ended up falling asleep"

"Fortunately it wasn't that cold"

"Otherwise you would have found my frozen body lying on the ground" I said laughing

"Don't say it even as a joke Eleanor , but tell me why did you go to the tower?"

I turned to look at her and I knew she wouldn't like the answer

"Because I had a thousand thoughts on my mind after I went to talk to Tom"

"But you're crazy, did you go looking for him even though you saw him lose control like that and what if he hurt you?"

"I never thought he could hurt me but I was afraid of seeing him lose control again"

I stopped to look at her and she wasn't angry but worried, she was afraid he might hurt me

"I had to Diana" I said approaching her "I had to clarify the doubts I had but it was all useless because now they have doubled"