CHAPTER 19

"And that's it" I told Diana everything that had happened

"I can't believe it, I would like to spend days like this with Draco"

"You can surprise him on his birthday" I suggested

"This is a great idea, I just have to find out when it is"

"Don't worry we'll find out" I said as I was setting up the bed

"By the way Eleanor, today there will be a meeting in the Great Hall"

" I didn't know anything"

"The headmaster announced it yesterday, but you were busy with Mattheo" she replied winking at me

"You're always the same" I laughed

"I wonder why this meeting"

"I don't know, but we will find out soon"

We finished arranging the room and went to the Great Hall

"Good morning guys" I turned to Draco and Blaise "Do you know the reason for this meeting?"

"No, in fact it is very strange"

"Draco is right" Blaise replied

The room was full of professors and students, I turned to the table which was not far from ours and I saw Mattheo. He turned to look at me smiling and I did the same. His brown eyes were so beautiful and they were stuck in mine. There was nothing more beautiful.

"Good morning students of Hogwarts" the principal began to speak "You are wondering why this meeting. Today we will have as guests here in our school an important family"

My curiosity grew even more

"Who will this family be?" Diana asked enthusiastically

"I don't know, but I'm very curious"

"It is with great pleasure that I welcome Mr. and Mrs. Skye"

Those words made my blood run cold. I saw my mother and father standing next to the principal. My eyes were fixed on the figure of my father and I began to see him blurred because of  tears.

"They came to see their daughters, Clara and Eleanor Skye. Come here girls" the principal invited us to approach.

I saw Mattheo's worried look and at that moment I just wanted to ask him to take me away from all this

I turned and saw my angry sister stood up. I knew she wanted to go talk to our father, but I got up and took her hand to calm her down. Clara looked at me in disbelief.