CHAPTER 2

All together we were walking to go to the Great Hall where the sorting would take place. Once we arrived in front of the closed door of the hall, I felt a hand on my shoulder; I turned and Diana said "Even if we will not be in the same house do not forget me . "

"Diana stop being dramatic"

"I'll forget about you right away, you know, don't you?"

"I don't care what you say Eleanor I'll come and bother you anyway"

"Girls we should come in now"

The three of us looked at each other, took a deep breath, and the great doors opened.

In front of us there were numerous tables one for each house where many students were seated. I have never seen so many students in a school. At the sight of all those people I felt my heart rush to my throat but only for a second.

The principal began to speak "Welcome dear students we are gathered here to welcome these three girls who will attend our school from today"

Numerous applauses rose

"And now the sorting," the headmaster pulled out a talking hat, which looked almost as old as him.

The professor with the black cloak stood up, but i couldn't remember his name. "Diana Royce", as I heard him calling her, i remembered he's Professor Snape.

Diana approached the professor who made her sit on the chair, and he put the hat on her head. "SLYTHERIN" the hat yelled and the Slytherin house began to clap. Diana got up and went to sit at the table with everyone else.

"Clara Skye"

My sister went to sit down and the hat said "GRYFFINDOR"

The Gryffindor house began to clap and she made her way to their table.

"Eleanor Skye" the professor's voice made me return to reality. I went up the few steps where the chair was and sat down. The hat was placed on my head, but this time it was not so quick to give its result. "Mhh mhh"

"What hat? you don't like me?" I said

"You are a very strong girl but you will meet your greatest weakness which will become your lethal weapon"

I didn't understand what it was talking about. Did it break by any chance?

Finally it yelled "SLYTHERIN". I was a Slytherin. My house clapped and I walked over to my table because from now on it was going to be my table.

"Eleanor we are in the same house" Diana shouted at me hugging me

"Yes, you've seen we are together"

"Fortunately, otherwise I would have bothered you even if we weren't together"