CHAPTER 4

I was still realizing that I lost the chess game to Tom as I was walking towards my dorm.

"Hey Eleanor, are you here?" Diana asked

"Sorry Diana I was lost in my thoughts"

"I noticed. You're still thinking about losing to Tom."

"Yes of course" I said opening the door of the room "And beyond that I'll have to go to the party with him. The first party here at Hogwarts with Tom. No no I prefer to stay in the room"

"Would you rather stay in your room than come to the party?" she said

"But you don't understand, a party where I'll have to go with Tom"

"You are not my best friend"

"What are you saying Diana?" I asked

"My friend Eleanor would stop at nothing and especially in front of someone like him who also challenged you"

She was right I had to go to the party or I would have played Tom's game

"You're right chiquita. Come on, let's get ready"

"This is my friend. Now I recognize you" Diana said

I started looking in the closet to see if I had nothing decent to wear

"Diana, I have nothing to wear, what are you going to wear?"

"This pink dress, do you like it?" she answered

"It was better you don't wwear anything because the dress is all uncovered"

"But this will drive Draco crazy, because it is not completely uncovered but not completely covered so he will imagine what is under the dress" she said giving me a wink.

"I can't believe what you said. I pretend I didn't hear you"

In the meantime I had found some short shorts with a shirt that had a V-neck that was not too sexy. It was perfect. I didn't want to wear a dress at all.

"Will you come with the shorts and t-shirt?" Diana asked looking at me

"Yes Diana, I don't think there is a rule that forbids it," I said going to the bathroom to change

"It was too much to hope you would put on a sexy dress"

"Exactly it was too much to hope" I answered

"Eleanor at the end today when we were at lunch you said you were going to tell me something.