CHAPTER 24

MATTHEO

They were at the drink table together while they were having fun and I couldn't look away, I just wanted to go there and punch Lucas but I couldn't because I had made a decision that is to let her free but I couldn't see her laughing with someone else and especially with Lucas. I got up and left.

----

I spent most of the night on the Astronomy Tower smoking, yes I had started smoking, before leaving the room I found a pack of cigarettes on the table and I decided to take them.I wanted to be able to forget everything and live my life again as before Eleanor arrived when the only thought was to have fun and follow my father's orders but since I met her my mind only thinks to the beautiful blue-eyed girl who totally changed my life making it perfect.When I am with her, my main purpose is not to make my father proud but to make her smile and try to delete the bad memories from her mind. I put a second cigarette to my mouth and the smoke managed to calm me down.I began to see the sun so I understood that it was time to go to class, at the beginning I did not want to go there but in this way they would have thought I was weak instead everyone had to see that I did not care about anything or anyone and I could live my life as I wanted.

"Did you spend the night on the Astronomy Tower again?" Tom asked when he saw me come down the stairs

"I don't see where the problem is" I replied starting to go into the room to put on the uniform

"Why do I smell this smoke?" he asked blocking my way and I didn't answer "Have you started smoking?"

"What's the matter Tom, I needed it"

"You're ruining yourself but do what you want" he said turning to leave

I went into my room to change myself and then I went to class.

ELEANOR

Finally it was friday and I could rest on the weekend.When I entered the classroom I saw Lucas smile at me and I did the same, but another face made its way before my eyes, Mattheo. He was white in the face as if he hadn't slept for nothing. I sat down at the table trying not to worry about him.

"Good morning guys, are you ready for the potions lesson?" Professor Snape asked entering the class and all the students said they were ready "Since we have a new student, what do you think about helping him Miss Skye?"

I looked up when I realized that the professor was talking to me "Me?"

"Yes, you have become really good at this subject so I thought you would be the perfect person"

"I would very much like it, Professor" I replied going to sit next to Lucas

"So would you be the best in this subject?" he wonder

"It seems so" I laughed

"Then let's see how good you are" he smiled