CHAPTER 35

ELEANOR

"Come on Eleanor"

"I'm running as much as possible Diana but I can't breathe"

I stopped and I put my hands against the wall

"You can't stop, the lesson will have already begun"

"Please, dematerialize ourselves in classroom"

"Yes, a very good idea so Professor Burbage will suspend us"

I rolled my eyes, continuing to breathe with difficulty

"This is all your fault Diana"

"I slept a little longer but you are not the best person to scold me since at the beginning of school it was always me who woke you up"

"I would kill you but I don't have the strength"

"I know this is all love but now let's run"

We found the door closed so we threw it open, hearing the noise all the students turned towards us

"Someone slept more this morning" the teacher told us

"Sorry for the delay"

"You two arrived just in time, we were about to start the lesson"

I began to look among the desks to find a free one and I ran into Mattheo. His eyes were blacker than usual and I had only seen that look when I first met him. I felt that the Mattheo I hated so much was back.

There were only two seats left, Diana sat next to Draco while I next to Lucas.

"Is everything ok?"

"Very well"

"I don't think so, you have tears in your eyes"

Lucas brought his hand close to my cheek to wipe away a tear, I didn't even notice that I was crying. My tears always had the same name and surname ... Mattheo Riddle

"Remember that your eyes don't deserve to shed even the smallest tear, they deserve to shine brighter every day"

I looked up at him and I was mesmerized in his eyes

"Make sure nobody turns off that wonderful smile you have"

"Thank you for always being close to me and for helping me in every situation, you don't know how much it matters to me"

"And you don't know how important it is to me to see you smile" he said taking my hand