CHAPTER 28

ELEANOR

It's been three weeks since I cast that spell to Astoria and everyone was still wondering how I did it, the problem was that I didn't know either.Lucas has always said that I have immense power, I don't know if that's true but he has always been beside me and he believed in everything I did.Also in recent weeks I have seen again the Mattheo I met at the beginning of the year, the one who does not think about the feelings of other people and obviously he has returned to see all the girls of Hogwarts.All of this was destroying me but my hands were tied and I didn't want to show him that I cared what he did.Without him it was as if I lacked the air to breathe but this lack was partially filled by the presence of Lucas.Thanks to him I was able to go on and not give up on living my life.

MATTHEO

I had started having fun again, going to parties with the girls and not thinking about anything or anyone, I had resumed my life or at least that's how I wanted everyone to believe.I was sitting by the window like so many other evenings looking at the moon and in the meantime I was holding the pen that Eleanor had given me in my hand.I was always pointing it at the wall where the inscription appeared 'I'm not going anywhere, I'm here next to you', I kept reading it and thinking that she promised me she would be close to me for anything.

Part of me hated that she gave up on me so quickly but on the other part I hated myself for ruining it all.How could I expect her to fight for me if I was the first to destroy that little chance.Sometimes I thought it was the right choice to make but other times I regretted everything and I just wanted to run to her to kiss her lips again, her sweet lips.While I was deep in my thoughts, I saw the owl from the Riddle manor outside the window with a message.I opened the window and I took the note, I didn't have time to get it that the owl flew away.I realized that it was written by the man who served my father but he was the only one loyal to me and Tom and so I started reading.

Mr. Mattheo Riddle, I wrote this note to inform you that your father will not be here for three days so the manor is empty and you can come whenever you want. Always at his orders.

                                                                                                                     XZ

Finally I had received some good news, I got up and went to my brother's bed

"Tom" I began to say to wake him up

"Let me sleep Mattheo"

"I received the message saying that our father will not be at the manor for three days, it is the right time to go back there"

Hearing my words he raised his head "Do you want to stay at the manor for three days?"

"Why not, it's even friday and we can go back to school on monday"

"That's fine, let me take a shower and let's go"

I began to get ready and also I brought some clothes with me

"Ready?" I asked Tom when I saw him come out of the bathroom

"I'm ready, let's go" and we dematerialized