CHAPTER 32

MATTHEO

My head kept thinking about how happy Klaus Mikaelson was with his family while he had only ruined my life.Every time I thought about it I felt an immense anger growing inside me but not what everyone feels, mine came from the darkness.You must not forget that my father's blood runs in my veins, every little spark could have ignited the most terrible of fires and only one thing would have been able to calm it, the bloody bodies of every member of the Mikaelson family.

I would have taken away the most precious thing for Klaus, the family, in the end he would have been the one to beg me to kill him, to get my revenge I would also have agreed to ally myself with the Dark Lord and fight alongside him.In that moment I understood why my father did not force my brother and me to impose the Dark Mark because he knew that this day would come, the day when his sons would spontaneously ally with him. 

"Mr. Riddle, what are you thinking about since he's distracted from the start of the lesson"

I heard the voice, indeed the presence of Professor Cuthbert Binns, so I looked away from the window

"I'm not distracted, he was talking about the riots of magical creatures"

"So you were following the lesson"

"Of course professor" I fake a smile until that ghost turned around

How stupid he could have been I had only listened to the last words he had said

"Is everything ok Mattheo?"

It wasn't possible, I was just imagining her voice

"It's me Theo"

I turned and I saw two blue eyes looking at me

"Have you decided again to give me the opportunity to speak to you through the mind?"

"I can take this opportunity away from you when I want so be careful"

We began to laugh and caught the attention of many students who looked at us badly because they didn't know we were talking through the mind.

"I know you weren't following the lesson and you said the last thing you heard"

"Nothing escapes you, Eleanor"

"By now I know you. Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine, thank you"

At that moment the bell rang and the students began to get up from their chairs thus covering Eleanor's figure.

"What lesson do we have now?" Tom asked me