CHAPTER 1

I had my eyes closed and I was being lulled by the wonderful feeling of the Hogwarts Express. Finally, I was going to Hogwarts. I have been waiting for this moment for a lifetime, I never liked the school I went to. I hated everyone. Maybe also because I made myself hate but that's how I am. I was really hoping to start a new experience.

"Eleanor, why don't you talk to us instead of sleeping", my sister's words brought me back to reality.

"Why did you bother me, Clara? I was relaxing"

"You never talk, you are always alone. You never share anything."

I rolled my eyes

"Stop you two! Can't you ever stop fighting?"

I turned to look at Diana after her words and immediately turned to the window. My sister and I don't have a good relationship, we are not those sisters who share everything and hug each other. We have a relationship a little more detached. She is always smiling, kind and trusts everyone. That became kinda obvious when she discovered her boyfriend in bed with her best friend. Rule number one, be friends with everyone but never trust anyone, EVER.

"Do you think we will make new friends? Maybe I'll be able to meet my future best friend"

"Don't have too many illusions Clara, there are no perfect friends"

"And what would I be to you Eleanor? A sack of potatoes?"

"You know what I mean Diana. Anyway, you are my beautiful sack of potatoes" I winked at her

"I won't hit you because I love you"

"I know you love me Chiquita" and I smiled.

"You are always the same"

I looked at my sister after that statement and didn't answer her. I put my face on the seat and closed my eyes.

"Girls, girls we're here," Diana screamed

She snapped her eyes open and I looked out the window. We were finally there.

We got off the train, and a tall man with grey hair came towards us "Are you the three new girls who have to go to Hogwarts?"

"Yes, we are," Clara replied

"Perfect. I'm Alfred, assistant from Hogwarts school. They told me to wait for you here and take you to the school."

"Hi Alfred, I'm Diana Royce and the two of them are the Skye sisters, Clara and Eleanor"

My sister and I greeted the curious man in front of us. He had a funny face but seemed nice."Are you ready to go?"