Chapter 13

The  day  went  by   rather  quick  after  Karen's  and  I's  lunch.  Me  and  Levi  were  ready  to  head  to  NBC  studios  to  see  the  "Bay  City  Rollers"  show  taping.

Andy  didn't  know   about  it  which  was  the  funny  part.

Levi  and  I  took  a  bus  to  the  studio  and  arrived  to  meet  secruity  at  the  gates.

"Do  you  have  tickets  or  identifcation  to  prove  you  are  allowed  to  come  back  here?"  the  secruity  guard  questioned  me.

"Yes  here  are  the  tickets  that  Les  gave  me  and  my  name  is  (Y/N)  (L/N).  Les  said  I  was   on  the  list,"  I  replied  handing  my  information  over.

The  secruity  guard  shook  his  head  and  glanced  at  me  and  Levi.

"I'll  go   get  Les  to  let  you  guys  in,"  the  secruity  guard  said.

We  stood  there  for  a  mintue  waiting  for  Les  and  the  guard  to  come  back.

"I  feel  nervous,"  Levi  told  me.

"There's  no  reason  to  feel  nervous,"  I  told  him.

Just  then,  we  heard  footsteps  as  the  guard  and  Les  walked  over  to  us.

"Hey  glad  you  could  make  it   come  on  in,"  Les  said  escorting  us  to  the  studio  door.

"I  wouldn't  have  missed  it  for  the  world,"  I  told him.

"Were  just  pre-reherasing  right  now  before  the  actual  shoot  of  the  beginning  opener,"  Les  told  me  as  we  walked  through  the  studio.

Levi  was  quite  and  shy  during  the  whole  walk  through  the  studio.

"Here  we  are,"  Les  said  as  we  arrived  to  the  rest  of  the  band.

I  could  tell  they  were  all  exhausted.

"Hey,"  I  said  casually  to  them  as  I  went  up  to  hug  them.

Levi  thought  I  was  crazy  by  his  facial  expression.

"How  are  you?"  Alan  asked  me.

"One  day  at  a  time,"  I  said  as  I  sat  down  on  a   barstool  nearby.

"Does  your  friend,  not  talk?"  Eric  pointed  to  Levi.

"Erm  he's  very  shy  but,"  I  begin  saying.

"I  just  feel  very  overwhelmed.  (Y/N)  over  here  is  like  a  pro  at  talking  to  celebritites,"  Levi  said  rather   quick.

"There's  not  a  reason  to  we  are  just  like  you,"  Derek  commented.

"See  I've  told  him  that,"  I  said  chuckling.

"But  it's  true,"  Woody  said.

"She  knows  everyone  so  its  easier  for  her  to  say  so,"  Levi  said  chuckling.

"Anyways,  what  song  is  the  opener  for  tonight?"  I  asked  them  to  change  the  subject.

"Wouldn't  You  Like  It  is  what  we  all  decided  for  the  show.  I  think  it's  cool  for  the  audience  to  see  how  Eric  makes  the  voice,"  Les  said,

"Oooh  how  fun,"  I  replied.

"Let's  get  you  to  your  seats  before  the  rest  of  the  crowd  comes  in,"  Les  said  escorting  us.

"Will  we  see  you  after  the  taping?"  Alan  asked.

"I  mean  sure,"  I  said  shrugging.

"I'll  make  sure  to  come  get  you,"  Les  said  to  me  and  Levi.

"Awesome,"  I  replied  as  we  headed  out  to  the  studio  audience  area.

"Will  start  in  about  15  minutes,"  one  of  the  producers  told  Les.

He  shook  his  head  in  agreement.

"I  am  so   quite  I  am  sorry,"  Levi  said  laughing.

"It's  ok  dude   I  understand,"  I  replied  smiling.

People  begin  filling  up  the  seats.  It  was  time  for  the  taping.

The  boys  came  out  on  stage  ready  to  start.  Producers  got  into  their  spots  to  start  the  tape  rolling.

The  taping  went  fun.  I  seemed  to  be  the  only  calm  one  singing  along  and  clapping  next  to  Levi.  It  was  ridiculousness  chaos  behind  us.

After  the  taping  was  over,  we  went  back  stage  with  the  guys.

"So  how  did  you  like  the  taping?"  Derek  asked  me  first.

"It  was  cool!  I've  never  been  in  a  live  studio  audience  before,"   I  told  them.

"Levi  how  did  you  like  it?"  Les  said  trying  to  get  Levi  to  talk.

"It  was neat.  I  uhm  also  never  been  in  a  live  studio  audience  before,"  Levi  replied.

"If  you  aren't  busy  next  week,  you  are  more  then  welcome  to  come  to  a  taping   again,"  Alan  suggested.

"I  appreciate  that  guys,"  I  replied  smiling.

"It's  so  nice  to  have  someone  so  calm  around  us,"   Les  commented.

"I'm  not  a  crazed  teenage  fan  nor  am  I  a  groupie,"  I  said  chuckling.

Derek  handed  me  a  bottle  of  water.

"You  might  be  labeled  a  groupie  if  people  start  rumors.  Hopefully  your  mans  don't  mind  the  rumors,"  Derek  teased.

"Yeah  I  hadn't  even  thought  of  that  haha.   Andy  will  laugh  at  the  rumors,"  I  replied.

"We  will  dispel  any  rumors.  But,  do  people  know  you and  Andy  are,  together?"  Alan  asked.

"Not  to  my  knowledge.  We're  pretty  lowkey,"  I  replied.

"Ah  yes  the  famous  love  triangle  rumors  that  are   gonna  start  with  (Y/N),"  Levi  pipped  up.

We  all  laughed.  

It  was  sort  of  weird  because  me  just  casually  talking  to  them  like  we  were  all  best  friends  was  odd.  I  was  just  a  college  girl  trying  to  find  her  place  in  the  crazy  world.

"As  long  as  the  paparazzi  don't  know  where  I  live  or  work,  we  shall  be  good,"  I  remarked.

Just  then,  a  man  came  in  with  a  cart   with  champagne  and  glasses.

"Do  you  wanna  stay  for   our  champagne   toast?"  Les  asked.

I  just  shrugged.

"Just  give  her  a  glass,"  Woody  said.

So,   me  and  Levi  ended  up  staying  and  having  a  fun  time.  

Oh  the  life  I  am  beginning  to  live.  Isn't  it  strange?