Chapter 166

Well,  the  weekend  we  all  have  been  waiting  for.  The  wedding  weekend  was  here.  We  arrived  in  Utah  last  night  with  Biscuit  in  tow.  Our  entire  wedding  entourage  also  made  it  in.  

My  sister  and  mom  I  think  are  more  nervous  then  me  for  this  whole  thing.   Tomorrow  is  the  rehearsal  dinner  and  then  in  2  days  I'll  officially  be  Mrs.  Andy  Gibb.

"It's  a  lot  cooler  than  I  had  originally  anticipated," I  told   Karen  as  we  entered  into  the  hotel's  breakfast  area.

Everyone   else  was  still  asleep  except  me  and  KC.  Though  for  8:30  in  the  morning,  usually  back  home  we'd  be  all  up  doing  our  own  thing.

"I  am  so  glad  I  brought  jackets  cause  I  had  a  feeling  the  mornings  would  be  cold,"  Karen  said  as  we  went  and  made  ourselves  cups  of  coffee.

"It  reminds  me  of   Vermont  so  much,"  I  said  getting  the  creamer  for  my  coffee.

"Maybe  Utah  will  be  your  new  home  away  from  home?"  Karen  asked.

"Perhaps  but  we  shall  see  what  the  next  chapter  brings,"  I  said  as  I  stirred  my  cup  of  coffee.

Then,  KC  and   I  headed  over  to  the  food  buffet.  There  was  pancakes,  fruit  salad  and  so  much  more.  

"What  is  on  the  agenda  for  today  Mrs.  Gibb?"  Karen  asked  chuckling  as  we  piled  our  plates.

"Well  my  sister  and  mom  want  to  take  me  out  for  lunch  to  sort  of celebrating me  but  other  than  that  me  and  Andy  have  a  few  phone  calls  to  confirm  all  the   details for the  next  two  days,"  I  replied  as  we  found  a  table   to  sit  down  at.

"Ok  so  for  the  rehearsal  dinner  tomorrow,  your  sister  and  I  are  like  doing  speeches  right?  Then  Andy's  brothers  too?"  Karen  asked.

"Yes  and  oh  I  need  to  pull  the  wedding  veil  out  so  it  can  get  unwrinkled,"  I  realized  midsentence.

"We  will  do  that  when  we  get  to  the  hotel  room  again,"  Karen  reassured.

"Now  I  think  I'm  getting  ready  at  the  venue  so  since  the  ceremony  starts  at  2pm,  we  will  have  to  be  at  the  venue  no  later  than  9:30  a.m-10:30 a.m,"  I  told  Karen.

"Ok  perfect.  Do  you  want  us  all  to  get  ready  at  the  venue?"  Karen  asked.

"If  you  want  to.  I  mean  honestly  you  could  just  do  your  makeup  or  get  dressed  at  the  venue  I  mean  I'm  not  too  picky,"  I  told  her.

"Right  oh  I  remember  we  discussed  this,"  Karen  replied  as  we  spotted  Barry  and  Richard  walking  in  the  breakfast  room.

"Good  morning,"  Karen  called  out  to  her  brother  and  Barry.

"Good  morning  Karen,  (Y/N),"  Rich  replied.

"Andy  will  be  down  in  a  few,"  Barry  told  me.

"Did  he  finally  wake  up?"  I  asked  chuckling.

"Well  he  called  mine  and  Lindas  room  to   see  if  you  had  gone  with  Linda  and  Linda  had  spotted  you  walking  with  Karen,"  Barry  replied  before  heading  for  the  coffee  bar.