Chapter 18

School  started  back  up  which  meant  less  time  at  work  and  less  time  with  Andy. 

I  was  nervous  as  everyone  at  school  would  now  be  aware  that  Andy  and  I  were  together.  That's  the  only  downside  of  going  back  to  school. 

I  wasn't  popular  at  school.  I  was  also  known  by  enough  of  my  fellow  classmates  to  be  either  picked  on  or  teased.  

I  walked  into  my  music  class  with  stress  in  my  veins.  Professor  Louis  was  teaching  the  second  semester  of   the  music  class  that  was  part  of  my   degree  requirement.

For  this  semester,  I  chose  a  seat  in  the  way  back  so  no  one  would  bother  me.  Perhaps  I  could  go  unoticed.

Gail  was  willing  to  sit  back  there  with  me.

"You  shouldn't  be  hiding  from  everyone.  Who  cares  if  the  world  knows  you  are  with  Andy  Gibb,"  Gail  whispered  to  me  as  we  waited  for  Professor  Louis  to  come  in.

"But,  its  the  premise  of  just  because  of  who  I  know  doesn't  mean  it  gives  me  a  privilege  status,"  I  replied.

"Well  I'll  be  your  bodyguard  today  if  anyone  tries  anything,"  Gail  told  me.

Sometimes  she  was  a  menace,  but  today,  she  was  cool. 

"Thanks, Gail,"  I  told  her  as  Professor  Louis  walked  in.

Everyone  begin  calming  down.

"Welcome  to  the  second  semester  of  music  ladies  and  gentleman.  Most  of  you  had  me  last  semester  so  this  year  will  should  be  a  breeze,"  Professor  Louis  announced  to  the  class.

He  begin  taking  attendance.  Now  I  was  real  nervous.

"Gail  Munoz,"  Professor  Louis  called  out.

"Here,"  Gail   shouted.

"What  are  you  doing  in  the  back  Gail?  Oh  your  with  (Y/N)  so  I'll  mark  her  attendance  down  too,"  Professor  Louis  said.

Everyone  glanced   to  the  back.  I  grabbed  my   notebook  and   started  "outlining"  for  the  day.

"Can  I  die  now?"  I  whispered  to  Gail.

"It'll  be  over  soon,"  Gail  said  to  me.

The  only  thing  getting  me  through  was  knowing  Andy  was  picking  me  up  today  so  we  could   go  on  a  late  lunch  date. 

The  next  2  classes  went  by  rather  fast  and  I  couldn't  wait  to  be  in  Andy's  arms  again.

"I  might  throat  punch  Jessica  tomorrow  if  she  keeps  dogging  you  like  that,"  Gail  said  as  we  walked  to  the  parking  lot.  

"Don't  get  yourself  in  trouble,"  I  told  her  back.

I  had  people  snickering  and  staring  as  walked.

"I  literally  don't  know  why  people  have  to  be  so  rude,"  Gail  told  me  as  we  begin  looking  for  Andy's  car.

He  was  probably  on  the  lowkey  side  so  no  one  would  bombard  him.

"What  color  is  Andy's  car?"  Gail  asked  me.

"Black  why?"  I  replied  as  we  both  focused  on  the  car  surrouded  20  or  so  people.