Chapter 101

As  impatient  as  I  am,  I  went  down  to  the  office  at   school  to  ask   if  I  could  officially   prepare  for  graduation.   Andy  drove  me  to  the  school  and  stayed  in  the  car  as   I  got  out. 

We  arrived  at  the  school.  I  was  nervous  and  overthinking  in  my  own  head.  I  couldn't  help  it.

Walking  the  corridor   gave  me  eerie  flashbacks  to  when  Jessica  knocked  me  out.

I  arrived  at  the  office  and  knocked.  The  secretary  let  me  in.

"Hi  Miss  (L/N).  What  can  I  do  for  you?"  she  asked.

"Are  grades  finalized  yet?"  I  asked  curiously. 

"Let  me  see  if  the  professors  submitted  yours  to  your  transcript,"  the  secretary  replied  going  through  the  papers  on  her  desk.

"Perfect  thank  you,"  I  replied.

I   was  shaking  like  a  leaf.  Though  I  knew  I  did  my  best  in  my  classes  this  semester,  failure still  danced  across  my  brain.

For  about  5  minutes,  the  office  was  silent.  

"Miss  (L/N),  here  is  your  unofficial  transcript  from  the  semester,"  she  said  handing  me  the  thick  stack.

I  glanced  over  to  the  bottom   for  status   and  read  "GRADUATION"  in  capital  letters.

I  sighed  in  relief.

"Congraultions  Miss.  (L/N)!  We  will  reach  out  in  a  few  days  with  general  guidelines  for  graduation,"  she  told  me  happily.

"Thank  you  so  much.  I  appreciate  the  help,"  I  told  her  before  leaving  the  office.

It  was  official:  I  was  graduating  and  I  was  so  proud  of  myself.

I  raced  to  Andy's  car  happily.

"So  darling?"  Andy  asked  opening  the  door  for  me .

"I'm  graduating  love,"  I  replied.

"Oh  darling  I'm  so  proud  of  you!"  Andy  said  as  he  paused  to  give  me a  hug.

"Thank  you  love,"  I  mumbled.

"Let's  get  something  to  celebrate.  Do  you  want  ice  cream  or  a  bottle  of  champagne?"  Andy  asked  as  we  settled  into  the  car.

"It  don't  matter  to  me  love,"  I  told  him.

"I  think  we  have  a  nice  bottle  of  champagne  at  home,"  Andy  said.

"Ooooh  ok," I   said  as  we  began  the  drive  home.

"I  am  so  proud  of  you  darling,"  Andy  said  once  more.

"Thank  you  love.  I  appreciate  you  sticking  by  my  side  through  it  all,"  I  said  gesturing   to  my  hand  where  the  ring   sat.

"I  wouldn't  trade  this  for  anything   my  darling,"  Andy  said  grabbing  my  hand  for  reassurance.

"You've  been  more  than  understanding  through  it  all,"  I  told  Andy.

"I  don't  think  I  could  have  done  a  lot  of  stuff  without  you  especially  my  Mills  Brothers  collection,"  Andy  said  winking.

I  chuckled  at  his  comments.

"Well  it's  true  darling.  You  spinned  me  into  a  beautiful  place  in  my  life,"   Andy  said  as   we  arrived  back  at  his  place.

"I  think  it's  the  greatest  thing  ever  that  comparison,"  I  said  as  I  got  out  of  the  car.

"You  are  the  record,  I'm  the  needle,"  Andy  said  as  we  walked  up  to  the  house.

I  shook  my  head.

"Shouldn't   you  be  the  record   since  you  make  the  music?"  I  asked  him.

"Well  that's  true  darling  but  you  and  I  are  together  and  you  make  me  sing,"  Andy  explained  his  thought  process.

I  just  smiled  at  him.  He  was  the  cutest  thing  ever  when  he  gushed  about  us.

"Ok  love  I  like  that  idea,"  I  told  him  as  we  settled  on  the  couch.

"See,  I  can  make  you  think,"  Andy  said  nudging  me.

"Mmmhmm,"  I  said  before  turning  on  the  TV.

Graduation  day,  here  I  come.