Chapter 112

Word  got  to  me  from  Levi  and  Johnny  that,  would  you  believe  it,  Alan  and  Derek  Longmuir  were  in  town  on  work  and  were  looking  to  see  me.  

"I  literally  do  not  believe  you  guys.  They  would  have  long  forgotten   about  me,"  I  told  Johnny.

I  was  currently  at  work  and  yesterday  supposedly  when  I  left  for  lunch,  Alan  and  Derek  walked  in.

"But  it's  true  they  wanted  to  know  where  you  were.  They  even  brought  this  magazine  in  laughing   because  of  the  rumors  of  you  and  Andy  being  married,"  Levi  said  showing  me  the  latest  Esquire.

I  sighed.

"So  what  did  you  tell  them?" I  asked  as  I  began  sweeping.

"To  come  back  today  if  possible,"  Johnny  said.

"Ooof  I  bet  they  won't  be  by.  I'm  sure  they  had  a  flight  to  catch,"  I  replied  grabbing  the  dust   pan.

"They  promised  and  I  know  they  keep  promises,"  Levi  commented.

I  sighed  as  I  looked  at  Levi.

"That's  true  but  I  mean  what  in  the  world  would  Alan  and  Derek  want  to  do  with  little  old  me?"  I  said  in  response.

"Les  too,"  I  heard  from  the  doorway.

I  turned  around  and  my  jaw  fell  to  the  floor.

"Uhm,"  I  said  quite  embarrassed.

"See  I  told  you  they'd  keep  their  promise,"  Levi  replied.

"How  are  you  guys?  Oh  gosh  it  feels  like  I  stepped  back  in  time,"  I  said  approaching  the  three  of  them.

"We  were  in  town  and  wanted  to  stop  by,"  Alan  first  commented  as  I  gave  each  of  them  a  hug.

"What  are  you  guys  doing  here?"  I  asked  Les  and  Derek.

"We  couldn't  forget  you  ever,"  Les  said  chuckling.

"You  were  a  important  part  of  our  lives  for  so  long,"  Derek  said  as  we  all  headed  towards  the  counter.

"Gosh  that  feels  like  forever  ago.  Wait  Les,  you  aren't  in  the  Rollers  again  are  you?" I  asked  confused.

I  barley  kept  up  with  their  music.  No  offense  but  once  Les  left,  the  music  wasn't  the  same.

"No  were  in  town  for  some  Japan  live  stream  for  TV,"  Les  confirmed.

"I  see  so,"  I  said  shaking  my  head.

"So  what  have  you  been  up?"  Alan  asked  me.

"Well  I  finally  graduated  college  and  I'm  sure  you've  seen  it  on  the  tabloids  of  mine  and  Andy's  relationship,"  I  replied  with  flush  on  my  cheeks.

"You  already  graduated?"  Derek  asked.

"Mmmmhmm,"  I  replied  shaking  my  head  up  and  down.

"You  had barely started  right  when  we  started  filming  our  show,  right?"  Les  asked.

"Yep  and  now  I've  graduated  with  my  bachelors.  I'm  only  working  here  till  September  so  I'm  glad  you  guys  stopped  by  now,"  I  replied  with  a  smile.

"Time  surely  doesn't  seem  real  at  all.  I  remember  when  all  those  rumors  flew  around  about  you  being  the  mystery  girl,"  Alan  joked.

"Yeah  and  I'm  surprised  no  one  ever  snapped  it  was  me,"  I  chuckled.

"I'm  pretty  sure  once  we  threatened  the  press  it  was  dropped  just  like  that,"  Derek  said  snapping  his  fingers.

Levi  then  came  over.

"Hey  how's  it  going,"  Levi  said  as  he  shook  the  guys  hands  like  they  were  best  buddies.

I  chuckled  at  Levi.  But,  he  was  my  partner  in  crime  when  we went  to  the  Rollers  taping  many  moons  ago.  I  was  proud  of  how  Levi  had  grown  since   then  too.

"So  do  you  still  have  a  good  selection  of  oldies?"  Les  asked  changing  the  subject.

"Oh you  know  it,"  I  said  walking  over  to  the  section  while  they  all  followed.

"This  is  like  deja  vu,"  Derek  commented.

"I  feel  it  too,"  Alan  said  nudging  his  brother.

"Perhaps  we  all  stepped  back  in  time,"  Les  said.

"Just  the  memories  lie  here,"  Levi  said  gesturing  to  the  store.

"I  can't  believe  how  much  everything   has  changed,"  I  said.

"Wait  hold  on,  did  you  get  married?"  Les  said  pointing  to  my  hand.

Ah  yes,  the  thousandth  person  that  commented   on  my hand.

I  blushed.

"No  no  it's  a  promise   ring,"  I  replied  quickly.

"Oh  like  the  way  they  used  to   do  it  in  the  50s  sort  of,"  Derek  commented.

"Yeah  I  guess,"  I  replied  embarrassed.

"Well  congratulations  either  way,"  Alan  said  patting  my  back.

"Thank  you,"  I  said  hushed.

Well  what a  way  to  roll  the  day.