Chapter 42

After  the  fiasco  with  Jessica,   I  was  terrifed  for  school.  Perhaps  now  that  is  in  jail  for  the  time  being,  school  actually  won't  be  so  bad.  I  was   off  today  from  work  as  rumors  were  spreading  and  Big  Boss  didn't  want  my  face  seen  at  the  shop.

Andy  was  in  town  still  and  I  was  at  his  place  instead.  I  woke  up  and  found  him  missing  from  the  bed.

"Love?"  I  called  out  in  confusion.

I  glanced  at  the  clock  and  it  was  7:15.

"Shoot,"   I  mumbled  to  myself.

I  shouldn't  have  slept  so  late  especially  having  to  get  up  early  tomorrow  to  go  buy  my  books.

I  got  out  of  bed   to  go  find  Andy.

I  heard  the  shower  running  from  a  distance.

I  knocked  quietly  out  of  politness.

"Darling  you  can  come  in  if   you  need  to,"  I  heard  Andy  reply.

I  slowly  walked  in.

"Why  didn't  you  wake  me?"  I  asked  as  I   splashed  cold  water  on  my  face.

"You  looked  too  precious  sleeping  darling  plus  you  need  to  rest  after  everything  that's  been  going  on,"  Andy  replied.

"But  you  know,"  I  begin  saying.

Andy   popped  his  head  out  of  the  shower  curtain.

"No  buts  darling,"  Andy  said  placing  soap  bubbles  on  my  nose.

I  couldn't  help but  sneeze.

"Bless  you  darling,"  Andy  said  from  the  shower  chuckling.

"I'm  going  to  get  some  coffee,"  I  told  him  as  I  left  the  bedroom.

"Ok  darling  don't  eat  yet  I'm  going  to  make  us  some  breakfast,"   Andy  told  me.

"Sounds  perfect,"  I  said  shutting  the  bathroom  door.

I  headed  to  the  kitchen  to  get  coffee.   I  was  still  tired  despite  the  fact  I  did  sleep  8  hours.

 I  poured  myself   coffee  and  then  headed  back  to  Andy's  room  to  plan  my  day.  I  didn't  have   much  in  mind  as  I  was  basically  only  working   when  I  was  wanted  by  Big  Boss.

"Whatcha  thinking  about?"  Andy  asked  as  he  came  out  of  the  bathroom.

"Nothing  really.  I  don't  know  what  to  wear,"  I  said  pulling  out  options  from  my  bag.

"Well  you  could  wear  just  some  jeans  and  a  t-shirt?  We  aren't  going  anywhere  except  the  grocery  store,"  Andy  said  as  he  found  a  shirt  to  throw  on.

"Hmmm  ok  I  could  work  with  that,"  I  said  pulling  out  a  pair  of  jeans  and  a  Bee  Gees  tour  tee  from  a  few  weeks  ago.

"You  are  repping  my  brothers  instead  of  me?"  Andy  asked  jokingly.

"What?  You  know  what,  I  don't  think   I   have  any  shirts  with  your  name  on  it,"  I  said  chuckling.

"That's  got  to  change  darling,"  Andy  said  heading  to  his  closet.

He  rummaged  till he  found  a  blueish  one  with  his  name.

"Now  there  you  have  one,"  Andy  told  me.

"Thanks  love,"  I  replied  giggling.

"You  are  more  then  welcome  to  borrow  any  of  my  clothes  any  time,"  Andy  replied .

I  shook  my  head  and  laughed.

"So  you  mean  if  your  jackets  or  sweatshirts  start  disappearing  in  the  fall,  you  won't  be  mad?"  I  asked  him  smirking.

"Yes.  I  mean  no.  Wait  what?"  Andy  asked  confused  while  laughing.

"You  are  saying  I  can  borrow  any  of  your  pieces,"  I  said  while  making  air  quotes   around  the  word  borrow.

"Well  yeah  but  I  want  them  back  if  I  need  em,"  Andy  said  laughing.

"I  promise  I  won't  steal  em,"  I  said  defensive.

"Not  like  this  kiss,"  Andy  said  coming  up  to  me  and  kissing  me.

"Is  that  your  way  of  still  hushing  me  up?"  I  asked  chuckling.

"Mmmhmm  and  you  better  love  it,"  Andy  said  tucking  a  piece  of  my  hair  out  of  my  face.

"You  are  crazyyy,"  I  replied.

"Not  more  then  you,"  Andy  said  as  we  let  go  of  our  embrace. 

The  everlasting  love  Andy  gives,  eh?