Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~Austin~

When I got out of the shower Amber had my sweater on. I liked the way she had my last name on her back. I complimented her on the how hot it looked, and she giggled. I tried to kiss her but she wiggled away. After a few minutes of wrestling, she asked me a question "Austin...?" she said "yeah babe?" she rolled over and looked at me because we were laying on the floor now. "How much school have I missed?" She asked.She was in the hospital for two days plus she was sick "about one week." She looked at me with wide eyes "shit" she said. it was sunday today so that meant school tomorrow. "Wanna go to the mall?" I asked her. she nodded. "let me put pants on." I frowned "you look hot in those." She laughed "Austin its winter, I'm not wearing shorts to the mall" she said. I laughed, and waited for her to put pants on. While she dug through her bag my phone started going off. I picked it up and told Amber I would be right back. "Hello?" I said "hello Austin..." a deep voice I could recognize as James said. " What do you want you douche bag" I said. James laughed/scoffed on the other side of the phone. "Thats no way to talk to me Austin" James replied. "Fuck you James, you broke her heart and now you're stalking her house you dipshit." He laughed again "oh no now I'm stalking your house, by the way she looks sexy in those panties, have fun at the mall" then he hung up. I rushed into my room closing the blinds. I then looked at Amber who was zipping up her pants. "What's wrong babe?" Amber asked me looking up at me.

---------------------

Edited :)

Comment-Vote-Follow

~Maddy