Chapter 19

Yay we caught up lol anyways

-------------------

Chapter 19

~Amber~

"Hey Austin" Jack says shaking his hand. "Hey" Austin says back. Jack releases his hand and walks over to me. "I gotta do the whole big brother intimidation thing?" He asks raising his eyebrows at me. "No please don't" I laugh. He looks at me his eyes in a mischievous stare. "Guess I'll embarrass the hell out of you then" jack laughs. "No!" He laughs again, this time everyone joins in. Mom, dad Austin, Jack. "You suck Jack" I call behind me while walking into the kitchen. I hear my mom come in. "Amber, you're dad and Austin are going to tell Jack about James." I tub around slowly. "Mom no he'll lose his mi..." I was cut off by Jack bursting through the door. He scoops me up into his arms and holds me too him. "I told you he was no good" he says with his face in my hair. "It's okay Jack, I'm okay" I say looking at him. His eyes look eerie and distant. "Hey it's okay, I'm okay." I repeat hugging him. He sets me down and I instinctively walk over to Austin. He puts his arm around my waist and holds me close. "Austin was there for me Jack" I see Austin and Jack share a glance. "I'll leave you three too talk" mom says ushering dad out of the room with her. We all sit around the dining room table. "H-how? Why?" Jack asks still in shock. "He apparently couldn't move on." I say. "He started stalking us and I had to stay with Austin." I see Jack smirk a little. "I won't start that conversation now" Jack says. "Anyways" I say a little bit rushed. "One of Austin's 'friends' " I put air quotes around the word friends. "Brought me to James and he kidnaped me for two weeks." Jack looks at me sympathetically. "Then Austin saved me." Jack nodded. "Thank you Austin, and did you guys tell the police?" Jack asks looking at both of us. "N-no" I say quietly. "Why the fuck not?" Jack asks a little angry/confused. "I kind of beat him up... and then dropped him in a dumpster." Austin says. Jack's mouth makes an O shape. "Thank you again for protecting her, she means everything to me." Jack says. I smile at Jack while he eyes me. "So how was staying with lover boy?" He says cockily. "Shut up" I say while the familiar pink shade creeps onto my cheeks. "Ha! That's my evidence right there!" Jack says laughing. "Be safe" he says while he winks and walks out of the room.

~Jack~

After I left the room I laughed quietly. Amber is so easy to embarrass. The look on her face was priceless. I walk into the living room to find dad starting the fire. "Hey dad." I call while grabbing my suitcases. "Hey son" dad calls back. I go into my room that is right across the hall from Austin and Amber's. I can see them kissing in their room. "Get a room!" I call. "We have one!!!" Amber yells back. I laugh and start unpacking.

---------------------

Hey guys I couldn't get my stupid iPod to update it yesterday but I fixed it. So what do you think about Jack? I like him lol he's funny

Ideas in comments

Comment-Vote-Follow

~Maddy <3