Chapter 16

Chapter 16

~Amber~

The next day of school went about the same, and we got out for Christmas break on Wednesday.

Wednesday after school (this part gets a little graphic)

"My mom and dad are going out to our cabin for Christmas and are wondering if we want to go" I say to Austin. "Sure we don't have anything better to do, do we?" I shake my head "nope". We pull up to Austin's house and approach the front porch. "Am I allowed to have you tonight?" Austin asks. I laugh and unlock the house first this time. I push him to the couch and close the door and blinds. I walk over drop my coat and straddle his lap. "That answer your question?" I ask with our faces close. He leans forward and starts to suck where my neck and jaw meet. "Fuck Austin" I moan he knows that's a sensitive spot. I lean in and take his lips on mine. He licks my bottom lip while I continue to kiss him. Then Austin lays me down on the couch and leans above me. He pulls his shirt off to reveal his toned muscular torso. I put my hands behind his neck and pull him towards me. He reaches under my shirt unhooks my bra and pulls it out from underneath my shirt. I pull off my t-shirt, and I still have my undershirt on. He slowly pulls it up but suddenly stops. He picks me up bridal style and carrys me to his room. He sets me down on the bed and closes his blinds. He walks over to me and continues to French kiss me. He slowly undoes my skinny jeans and slides them down my legs. He pulls off my undershirt to expose my breasts. He slowly pulls down my underwear along with his. He grabs a condom out of his wallet and puts it on. I can suddenly feel his presence inside me. We move slowly at first gradually speeding up. At the end I'm all sweaty and gross. "I gotta shower" I say to him. "Mind if I join you?" I shake my head no. I get out first going to get dressed. I put on my fuzzy pink zebra print pants and a coca cola shirt. I lay on the bed and wait for Austin. He walks out in just his boxers. "By the way I think your muscles are hot" I say. His deep laugh invades my senses. "Wanna go out for dinner?" "Sure" I answer. I go and do my hair and pick out a nice baby blue blouse and a black pencil skirt. I walk downstairs to see Austin in a black dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and a pair of regular jeans. "You look really nice" Austin says. "Thanks you look pretty hot" I wink since he usually says I look hot. He takes my hand and kisses it. I blush, damn it I always blush! He laughs at my obviously frustrated face. "You look cute when you blush" he says. I can feel the heat creeping back onto my face so I focus on putting my shoes on. When we get into the car Austin goes into the direction of the clay cliffs. "Austin..? Where are we going?" He smiles. "My turn to surprise you. " I smile and look around to see we're at the entrance of a trail.

--------------------------

Why do you think he brought her there? Sorry bout the graphic part bye don't read it if u don't want too u won't miss anything and go read heyitsrya's story forget its awesome

Idea in comments

Comment-Vote-Follow