Epilogue

Epilogue

three months after the wedding

~Amber~

"Go and tell him it'll be fine you told him once just do it again" "okay thanks momma" I say. I hang up the phone and walk back inside. "Hey babe how's the baby? How'd the ultrasound go?" Austin asks. "I need to talk to you, you might want to sit down" I see fear flash across his face. "It's not bad...I think... we're having twins" Austin stands up and hugs me. I know most people want the gender to be a surprise but we wanted to know. "It's two girls!" I say. "That's perfect, a house full of girls..." Austin says. "Really babe?" "No I'm kidding that really is perfect." He says putting a hand on my already growing belly.

Twelve months after wedding

"Dada" Jen squeals. "Austin she said it!" I say clapping my hands. "Good girl!" Austin says kissing Jen on the nose. The little girl giggles, and I hear a cry from down the hall. "Crystal probably fell" I laugh getting up. I find our other blonde baby sitting on the ground. I pick her up and hug her tightly. "Shh" I say bouncing her gently. I pull her back and look at her small face. Our daughter's are identical twins. Both with blonde hair, and blue eyes from me, but they have the facial features and long eyelashes from their dad. I re enter the living room, and place Crystal on the floor beside Jen. "I love you Amber" Austin says kissing me.

---------------------------------------------

It's over oh my god it's over! But were you expecting the proposal? I didn't plan that until a few weeks ago but thank you for reading! If you're a fan of one direction go read my story Harry's girl! Thanks

Comment-Vote-Follow

and for the last time

~Maddy <3