Chapter 24

Chapter 24

~Amber~

I grab my phone and book it to James's house. I have to get there. Why would she do this. I call her cell

Hey you've reached Jen leave a message and I'll call you back bye!

Damn it! I run faster. I get to James'a house and I'm panting for breath. I dig around one of the flower pots for his spare key. I burst through the door. "JEN!" I scream. "JEN!" I start running around the house. I check the basement no Jen. The kitchen no Jen. The living room no Jen. I check all the bedrooms. I run into the bathroom to find Jen laying in the bathtub with a pregnancy test in one hand and an empty pill bottle in the other. I slowly lift up the test to find a small + congratulations on it. I whip out my phone and dial 911. I call Austin too. "Babe please come to James's house fast!" I hear sirens in the distance. "HELLO?" I hear someone shout. I scream "QUICKLY! OVER HERE" the paramedics turn into the bathroom and try to move me but I won't let go of Jen's hand. Then I feel someone's arms wrap around me and pick me up bridal style. I look up to see Austin. I bury my face in his shirt. "I-I don't know why he would do this." I whisper. I feel a few of Austin's tears land on my cheek. "It's okay baby" he rubs my back. I look over and see my once humorous, beautiful, and... Living best friend.

---------

I honestly cried while writing the end :'( sorry for the random plot twist I'm kinda like that. Well tell me if you liked it love ya

Ideas in comments

Comment-Vote-Follow

~Maddy <3