Chapter 12

Chapter 12

~Amber~

I open my eyes to find Jen's bed deserted. I quietly uncovered myself and got up. I tiptoed to the kitchen and peered around the corner. I saw Jen and Austin sitting at the table talking. "Do you think she's alright I mean she was raped." Jen said. Austin shrugged "I don't know, but if that bastard does as much as look at either of you tell me" Jen nodded. "Yeah I carry pepper spray now I'm going to give one to Amber. " the conversation kind of died while Jen drank her coffee so I decided to go in. "Morning guys" I said rubbing my eyes. "Morning" they said on unison. I poured myself a coffee and looked at them both. The table only had two chairs. Austin looked over at me and opened his arms. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. Jen looked at me and pretended to be hurt "you could've sat on my lap!" I laughed and went across the table to sit on her lap. Jen became invisible behind me. She laughed "okay get off me you cow" I laughed and got up. I sat with Austin again. "Im going to get dressed" I announced. Austin wrapped his arms around me. "Nope you're stuck" I squealed and wiggled away. I went to get dressed. I picked out a graphic tee and some skinny jeans. After I changed I went downstairs. Jen was also dressed and Austin was in the bathroom. "My moms is coming to pick me up in ten minutes" Jen stated. "Okay" I said while Austin strolled into the room. He put his arms around me from behind. Then there was a honk from outside. "Remember what I said Jen" Austin said. She nodded "thanks for letting me stay I'll see you at school tomorrow babe" Jen said to me. "Okay hun bye" I said to her. As soon as she shut the door Austin whipped me around to face him. I looked up and saw some concern. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked studying me again. I brushed his hair back "I'm positive" I leaned up and kissed him. He started kissing me back. We slowly moved backwards to the wall. Austin put his hands on either side of my head. I suddenly felt trapped and all of the memories about James came rushing back. I started crying and Austin broke the kiss. "What..? Did I hurt you? Oh no Amber I'm sorry" he took my hand and pulled me to the couch. He pulled me onto his lap and stroked my hair. "Did I hurt you?" He asked again. "No, I don't know why but that reminded me about James" I said. He hugged me and then kissed the top of my head. "You know my mother warned me about dating older guys. " I joked, both Austin and James were a year older than me. "We'll just have to have a talk with her then won't we?" I laughed. He hugged me again and rested his chin on the top of my head. I turned to face him and kissed him again. He broke the kiss "are you sure this time?" He asked. I answered by kissing him. I pushed him down and laid over top of him. We continued kissing and it got quite heated. He ran his tongue around my lips begging for entrance. I opened my mouth a little bit and we started playing tonsil hockey. I think it's the first time we French kissed.

~Austin~

My tongue finally retreated and I broke the kiss. "We should have dinner" I stated. "Okay" Amber got up off of my body and went to the bathroom. "I'm going to make lasagna!" I yelled to her in the bathroom. "Okay!" She yelled back. I prepared everything and put it in the oven. I walked out to the living room too see Amber watching TV. "Dinner will be ready in half an hour" I said. "Okay" she said.

Half and hour later

"Yay food!" Amber said sitting down. "I eat too much" she muttered. "No you don't Amber. " I said defensively, she always rips herself apart. She looked up and then surprised my by saying "why did you choose me?" "W-what do you mean?" I asked. "Why did you choose me the overrating fat nerd over the pretty athletic cheerleaders?" I looked at her "because you're real they don't even like me they just want sex..." I trailed off. She was about to say something but I cut her off. "you are the most beautiful girl I have seen I know you love me and you pulled me out of the shit life I was having before." Amber looked at me "I I didn't know I meant that much to you" she whispered. "You do mean that much too me" I confirm. She shed a single tear. I wipe it away with my thumb. I walk over to her and picked her up bridal style "Austin? What are you doing?" She asks me. "You'll see" I walk upstairs and set her down on the chair in my room. I open my window and clime onto the roof in front of it. She climbed out and sat with me. We watched the stars and I put my arm around her. "It's Christmas next monday" I said. Amber looked at me wide eyed. "YAY" she yelled. I laughed and put an arm around her. I kissed her cheek "it's eleven o'clock, get to bed" I joked. "Fine I will" she said. She climbed into the window and changed. I climbed in after she changed. I closed the window and locked it. I climbed into bed and pulled her to me. "School tomorrow" I whispered rubbing her leg.

----------

Amster I decided their couple name is Amster but anyways that chapter was cute I think plus an intense make out scene

Any ideas in the comments please

Comment-Vote-Follow

~Maddy