Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Austin and I were just sitting in his car in the passenger seat. When suddenly something clicked. I don't want to just sit around anymore. I jumped out of the car. "Amber? Where are you going!?" Austin yelled after me. I ran into the house and locked the door. "JAMES!" I yelled. "JAMES!!!!" I remembered doing this for my best friend just a few hours ago. "Yes Amber?" I can practically hear the cocky grin on his face. "Why did you do that! SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND!" I kicked him. "YOU MADE HER COMMIT SUICIDE!" I scream while kicking punching clawing and doing anything else that could physically harm him. He suddenly slammed me against a wall. He held my arms above my head and stared down at me angrily. "GUESS WHAT BITCH?! She didn't commit suicide... I murdered her!" He whispered the last part. He left a love bite on my neck. "Don't worry I'll get Austin too" I froze. I could suddenly hear the loud bangs on the door. It bursted open with a red faces Austin. He throws James off of me and drags me out the door. I get in the car and while we're by the park I say "Austin can you let me out here?" He pulls over "if James shows up call me" I nod and hop out. I sit down by a tree and start sobbing. My best friend was dead! That was the first time I've said that. "She's dead" I whisper. All the memory from when we were little to my sweet sixteen. And the last sight of her I ever saw was a dead lifeless body. Plus James killed her. I feel the rage coming up. No I won't be mad now I'm trying to think about Jen not him. I look up and realize its dark. How long have I been out here? I get up and start walking home. I look up to see all the lights on in the house.

~Austin~

Ambers been outside in that park for a while. This is what happened with James! I got to grab my coat when I hear movement. Maybe she came in the back? I go around to see James. He has two huge guys with him. "James? What are you doing?" I ask. "You're coming with me, if not then I'll hurt your little girlfriend." I feel anger when he mentions Amber. "Why?"before he can answer he puts a rag with chloroform on it to my face. Before I pass out I hear him say "don't worry she'll only think your dead"

-----------

Don't worry it gets better I promise it will be happy again eventually I have plans

Ideas in comments

Comment-Vote-Follow

~Maddy <3