Chapter 33

~Amber~

I wake up earlier so I can get completely ready. I don't have anyone to get ready with so I call my mom. "Hey mom can you come help me get ready for prom?" I say. "Yeah sure sweety I'll be there in fifteen minutes." I pull my dress out of the closet. I put it in the bathroom. "Austin go downstairs" I say to the boy that's currently lazing around on the bed. "Fine" he pulls pants on an goes downstairs. I hear the door open "hey mom!" Jack says. "Hey hunny how are you?" "Great thanks Amber is upstairs follow me" he says. I see the door open "hey mom" I say. She waves and sets her stuff down. We spend the whole day getting ready. By the time were done its six thirty and the prom is at seven. My hair is up in a bun with the bangs and two long prices down and curled. My dress goes down to my feet an fits perfectly. My shoes are pink high heels with small gems on them. My eyes have black eyeliner, light pink eyeshadow, mascara, and a soft red lipstick. "You look beautiful Amber" my mom says taking a step back to look at me. Jack walks in "holy shit" he says with wide eyes. "Do I look that bad?" I say looking at Jack. "No Amber you look perfect" I smile and hug Jack. "Thank you" I look at mom and Jack and feel like they know something I don't. I shrug off the feeling and walk down the stairs towards Austin. His eyes widen "you look amazingly perfect" he says kissing me on the cheek. He hands me a pink corset. "Thank you" I say kissing him on the lips. We get to the prom in our white stretch limo with Drew and his date, one of the cheerleaders. I notice he has a purple tie on, Jens favorite colour. Austin takes my hand and leads me towards the dance hall. Inside is decorated with purple in Jens memory. "This is beautiful!" I whisper to Austin. He nods and leads me to the dance floor. 'She will be loved' by maroon five comes on and Austin asks me to dance. He puts his hands on my waist while I put mine on his neck. He leans down and kisses me. We just stand there kissing/dancing until the song ends. We walk over to the king and queen voting stations. This year you vote for couples not individuals. I notice Austin and I on the ballot. I tick off some random couple and walk back to Austin. "Who'd you vote for?" I ask. "Us of course" I roll my eyes. They play one more song and then the principal takes the stage to announce the winners. "This 2013 prom king and queen are... Austin Blanche, and Amber March!" The crowd erupts into cheers and hollers from the football team. Austin pulls me onstage, and we get crowned. We go back onto the dance floor for our special dance. 'When I was your man' by Bruno Mars came on and we slowly swayed to it. Austin spun me around and the music stopped. We walked over to a table when Amy came up to us. "Hey Austin, you know I would've voted for us but were not on the ballot" she says. "Fuck off" I say looking at her. She raises her eyebrows "how bout you fuck off and I fuck your 'boyfriend'." She says putting air quotes around boyfriend. "Amy leave!" Austin says. She just stands there so I leave.

I walk out of the prom "I can't believe Amy just did that!" I yell once Austin catches up to me. "Look baby it's okay I only love you" I look at Austin "I know but she makes everything so hard!" I say wiping a tear off my face. "Look I was going to save this but I brought this so I could do it just incase" I look at Austin "what do you mean" I look around and look back to see him on one knee is he oh my god "Amber I love you, will you please marry me? We can wait until you finish high school, but I just want to know that we're not just boyfriend and girlfriend I want to know that you have a ring on your hand representing me" he says holding open a little black box "oh my god... Yes! A million times yes Austin I love you" he gets up and puts the ring on my finger. "Happy birthday baby" he whispers in my ear. "So that was my present" I say wiping tears off my face. "I hope you like it" he says. "I don't like it... I love it, and I love you" I say. We get into the limo with Drew and his date. "Did you do it man?" Drew asks looking at Austin. "Yeah I did" he says holing up my hand with the ring on it. "Yeeaaa man you gon get some!" He says. "Oh my god" I say putting my face in my hands. They all laugh. We stop at Austin's house and get out "be safe!!" I hear Drew yell from the limo. "SHUT UP!" I yell back. Austin unlocks the house and we go inside. We're in Austin's room within seconds... And I guess Drew was right...

-----------------

Oh my god last chapter I'm like crying and Rya I put some when I was your man in there for you. Well the epilogue will be the next thing then I'm done so therefor I don't have to say goodbye yet! But love ya!

Comment-Vote-Follow

~ Maddy <3