Chapter Thirty- Seven

Sebastien drove to the manor and we made small talk on the way over there.
"So what are you going to get from the manor?"
"I'm going to get some of my blankets, that I love, my clothes." He looked at towards the back of his car.
"Yeah, I hope there is enough space for you to put all your stuff back there."
I looked at the back of his car, "I think I'll be able too fit what I'm taking from there." I said looking at him. He looked back at me and smiled.
"Okay well we are almost there you can go ahead and get everything you want to grab and I'm gonna go talk to my sister."

I got out of the car and walked towards the manor. Burcham opened the door for us and we walked in.
"Mirana if you would like any assistants we are more than welcome to help you out."
"Thanks Burcham I'd appreciate it." "I'll call Beth, -Vester, and Ram. My two best guys, just for you Madame."
"Alright well I'll be up in the room. Thank you."

I walked up the stairs and into my room. Nothing had changed. I walked over to the bed and grabbed the little blankets from the bed and set them on my ottoman at the end of my bed. I walked over to the desk in my room and grabbed that blanket on my chair, then I went to my closet and grabbed some of my clothes.
"Bonjour madame le matin."
(good morning lady)

"Oh, hi." I said with a soft smile.
"I'm Sylvester and I'm going to help you get your stuff to sir Sebastien's car." He said and left my closet.
"Umm, so all those blankets that are on the ottoman I'm going to take and can you please keep me in check with the time me and Seb are supposed to be out by 2."
"Of course." He said and grabbed the blankets and started taking them out.
I looked through all my clothes and saw the gist of what I wanted to take. Hoodies, my pants, some shirts, and skirts. I looked up at my shelf and saw a bag. I grabbed it and walked out of the closet towards the bathtub and grabbed my shampoo, conditioner and all my body washes. I went over to the counter and grabbed all my make up putting it in my bag. I started grabbing some of the clothes off the floor and started putting in on the ottoman going back and forth till I was finished. I sat down on the bed and laid down.
"She's in there, I think she's resting."
"Okay thanks Sylvester. " I heard Seb say. "Hey baby you ready to go?" I nodded.
"Okay baby lets go." He put his hand out for me to take, so I took it and he pulled me up off the bed and picked me up. Not a bridal carry or the little princess carry. He was carrying me like kid; almost.
My arms were around his neck, my legs wrapped around his waist. My head rested on his shoulder just so that he could see where he's going, and so I don't die while he's walking down the stairs.
"Sebastien!" Samantha yelled.
"Yes?" Seb turned around.
"Is she asleep?" I didn't move only because I am a minor in his arms.
"Um, yeah."
"Oh well you both are more than welcome to come over here, anytime. Of course when Mirana is ready that is." Sam said.
"Yeah Sam I'll try, you know I hate coming here. Today I only did it for her. So stop trying to invite me here, okay?"
"Sebastien, I'm just trying to be a good sister to you."
"Yeah now you are, but what about then? where were you when I need help you weren't there." Seb said holding me tighter, so I hugged him a little more.
"Sebastien how was I supposed to know?"
"How.. What do you mean 'how was I supposed to know' I came to your house when this happened to me! I called dad and he told me you two talked. No one opened the door for me no one came to the loud ass banging I did Sam! I was left there in the fucking cold; wet! That's why they found me asleep on you lawn, Fuck." Sebastien said and walked away from her.
"Sebastien come on. You can't be like this that happened two years ago."

We were outside now and I started rubbing Sebastien's back.

"Sebastien your fine now."

"Samantha just stop!"

"Why are you holding on to that night?"

"Sam I almost died that night! I came to you for help and you were asleep! Dad and Mom aren't here they live in France. My older sister couldn't even help me."

I lifted my head up and hugged him. He just cried into me.
"Wait you were awake the whole time Mirana?"
"Yeah Seb just likes carrying me that's all."
"Sebastien she's a minor."
"I'm not fucking her Sam."
"Um, Sebastien can we talk real quick? Like can you put her in your car so I can speak to you?"
"It's fine Seb." He put me down and gave me his keys to the car and I got in.
I watched as they were talking and Seb looked annoyed. I couldn't tell what they were talking about, but I could tell Seb didn't like it. I really wanted to know what they were talking about. Seb was slowly starting to look angry and shaking his head.
What was going in out there.