Chapter Forty-Three

As we drove to the police station all I could think about was that day at school with that man. I'm almost positive I thanked Ezra that day.
"Baby, what are you thinking about?"
"What Ezra told me. He didn't tell me exactly what he was doing at your house, but he told me he saw the man that was in there."
"Huh?"
"Ezra said he saw the guy that was in your house. The one man that attacked me once at school."
"Who?"
"Someone one showed up once at my school and tired to take me away, that man even mentioned my dad."
"Oh my god what the fuck."
"That's why I asked if we could go." I said placing my hands on my lap and played with my fingers.

"No, that's what he said. He specifically told me that it was that man."
"The man from school?"
"Yes, the man that attacked me." I said kind of annoyed. It was like this guy wasn't interested in anything I was saying.
"Okay and this friend of yours, he's in the hospital?"
"Yes he's the one that told me, and I'm not trying to make this up. Unless he lied to me.." I paused. "I don't think that's the case though."
"Okay, well we will look into it. We will make sure to get answers from your friend. You should go on home and get some rest." The officer smiled and another one walked me to the door.
"Miss we will look into it, I promise you."
"Yeah, I kinda hope so I was attacked by the man and he ended up hurting my friend." I said and walked away.
I made my way down the sidewalk and to Seb's car. I got in and just wanted to scream.
"How was it?"
"Honestly horrible. The person I was talking to was acting like he didn't care or just something was off about this guy."
"Baby, we'll be fine."
"Fine?!" I looked at him angrily "Sebastien, your house got broken into; the guy almost killed your Nephew now he's in the hospital and Ezra said it was the same guy who almost abducted me from school. Seb I don't think we will be fine." I sighed and sat back into my seat. "You are taking this way to lightly."
"What do you want me to do there is not much I could do." He grabbed my hand and I flung his off.
"Seb, I just want to go home."
He backed out of the spot and drove off. I on the other hand just kept looking out the window. I watched all the street lights and trees we pasted. I am not going to like it in that house, sleep isn't going to be on my schedule.
We drove up to his house and I got out walking to the door. I watched Seb unlock the door and he walked in and turned the light on. This place was still a mess Seb didn't get to clean anything because we needed to go to the hospital. I walked in trying my best not to step on anything.
"Baby you can go to bed if you want. I'ma start cleaning all of this."
"Okay." I walked over to the hallway and to my room. I got on the bed and laid down. The Black comforter was cold on my skin and it felt nice. I grabbed a pillow and placed it behind my head. Right when I was about to go to sleep I heard Sebastien yell. I got up and brought my pillow with me. I saw him sitting on the couch with his head down and him messing with his fingers.
"Seb are you okay." He looked up at me and there were tears in his eyes. I rushed over to him and hugged him. "What's wrong?" He didn't say anything to me he just hugged me back. He pulled me on to him so I was now sitting on his lap. "Seb." I said quietly holding him tighter.
"What if he got you and not Ezra." His voice filled with hurt and so much emotion.
"Hey, I was with you. I was sleeping with you." I said pulling away from him to see his face.
"I know but what if you weren't?" Tears started coming out of his eyes.
I grabbed his face, "Hey even if I wasn't asleep with you nothing would have happened to me." He grabbed my hands and moved them to the back of his neck and went back so his head was resting on my chest. I tried to get off of him but he just held me.
"Seb, lets go to bed. We can clean tomorrow." I tired grabbing his hands to get them off of me so I can take him to the room. I couldn't do it.
"Sebastien come on lets just go to bed, please you can hold me there." He didn't even let me take him he got up with me still holding on to him and took me to his room. He placed me on the bed and I moved up more so that I could get under the blanket. I watched Seb undress himself before he got into bed. I moved closer to him and his mood changed so fast. He made me turn around so that I was no longer facing him. I was kind of scared. His hand gently moved up my leg I was wearing shorts so he had access to whatever. His hand slowly went under my shirt, rubbing on my stomach really close to the band of my shorts. I felt him move closer to me and press himself against me. He started kissing my neck and for some reason it didn't bother me. His hand moved up to the collar part of my shirt and moved it so he could kiss on my shoulder.
"Seb we are supposed to sleep." I said not making his stop.
"I know, but I don't want to sleep right now." he whispered in my ear.
He kissed on my neck more and I let out a little moan. His hand was back under my shirt near my shorts.
"Can I?" He asked and I just nodded.
His hand moved into my shorts and he continued to kiss my neck. He slowly started rubbing me with his hand and I again let out a little moan. He started playing with my clit gently and he stopped kissing my neck. I wanted it to stop but it felt really good. He moved his hand and I got angry I sat up and looked at him.
"What's wrong?" He said and I can hear the smirk in his voice.
"Why'd you stop?"
"You want me to continue?"
"Yes!"
"Well take your shorts off, or would you rather me do it."

I started to take my shorts off and he stopped me.
"Baby I'm joking." He laughed.
"But...-"
"Baby I'm not just gonna want to play with you. I'm going to want to do more with you."
"Please." I whispered. I continued taking my shorts off.
"Baby."
"Play with me." I said laying back down. I grabbed his hand and looked at him. The room was pretty dark and the only light was from his window. He moved the blanket off of me and pushed my left leg over. His hand covered my pussy and he moved his hand a little. He started kissing my neck again and his fingers started rubbing my clit, still gentle. He started to move faster and I moaned. He moved his hand and I tried to look at what he was doing, then I felt his finger go inside making me gasp. He placed his lips to mine and started kissing me. I placed my hand on his face and started kissing him back. His finger started moving in and out of me faster causing me to moan. My body started to shake and I didn't like the feeling. I tired to tell Seb to stop but he didn't listen.
"Baby cum." Seb said in a low voice causing me to feel the most joy in myself and moaned really loud. Seb slipped his fingers out of me and then put them right back in. He started moving them around really fast making me moan and squirt. I grabbed onto Seb's arm and he just kept on going.
"Seb please." I whimpered. He kept going and I was still moaning uncontrollably. He abruptly stopped fingering me and I was trying to catch my breath. I could feel him moving around in the bed. Felt him grab my legs and I saw his head going down. I felt him place a kiss on my inner thigh and he started traveling up. He placed a kiss on my clit and then started playing with it with his tongue.
"Seb no." I said.
"It's okay baby, you'll like it." He said and continued.