🧡 Chap. 2 💜

Sorry Lolbit hasn't appeared yet, but it's going to take a bit for him to actually. Reveal himself!

👾

I collapsed on the couch, after me and Jimmy had finally finished getting EVERYTHING inside my room. Jimmy was worn out as well, but he said he was going to get us some water. I just nodded, as he then made his way towards the kitchen.

I let out a sigh, I relaxed into the couch, my eyes shut slowly. I then heard what sounded like faint static, I closed my eyes tightly, trying my best to ignore it. But the static noise kept getting louder, and louder, until it became unbearable. I leaned up, opening my eyes and staring at the TV.

It was off. The sound of static had stopped.

I must be hearing things, "I'm back–you okay?" he asked, I turned to him to see he seemed to have a concerned expression. "Yeah..? Why?" I asked confused, "You were intensely staring at the TV.." he told me, "I just spaced out is all." I reassured, he nodded, handing me my cup of water. I smiled taking it, and taking a drink of the cold liquid.

Jimmy and I decided to watch a movie, while we waited for Jenny to get home. The movie was just some comedy, it was funny at points, but kinda dull. Jimmy seemed to really enjoy the movie, so I didn't want to ruin it for him. I did space out at points, since I was still thinking about the static I heard. I would get so caught up, that Jimmy would ask me about a joke in the movie, and I'd have to fake laugh at it.. I wasn't paying attention.

Me and Jimmy had noticed that someone was being dropped off outside, Jimmy paused the movie, and the both of us got up to head to the door. We watched the feminine figure approached the door, putting the code in. When the door opened, we were greeted by Jenny, she had brown eyes, brown hair with black streaks. "Y/N!" she gasped, a smile appearing on her face as she pulled me into a tight hug, I laughed hugging her back. Pulling away, I noticed that she had something in her hand, "I heard from my brother that you were going to be staying, so..." she took off the covering to reveal a cake with the words 'Welcome Home!' on it, "I got a cake!" I stared at the cake, then turning my attention back to her, "Aw.. You didn't have to." I told her, she rolled her eyes, "I wanted to, now let's go. Everyone to the kitchen." Jenny ordered, before she made her way to the kitchen with the cake in her hands.

The three of us had stood in the kitchen, eating cake, I had a great time catching up with Jenny. She seemed to be doing well, I guess she's happy that she's out of that relationship? I shrugged off the thought, soon it was time for all of us to get ready for bed. Jimmy and Jenny had work tomorrow, except me.

I had went back to my room, I decided I would check my emails on my computer to seem if I received something of importance. Sitting down, I powered on my computer, and waited for it to turn on. Once I was able, I swiftly went to my emails, my room was silent except for my clicking and my computer. I had received some new emails, but none of them were important. "I guess I'll head to bed then–" I started, but stopped when I clicked to exit, it wouldn't go through. "Oh no.. Don't tell me you're bugging now.." I mumbled, as I clicked a bit more, until it finally let me off. That was a strange. I decided to just let it go, and get ready to get some rest. I'll have the whole place to myself tomorrow.