A/N

Hey! I wanted to give a quick update regarding this book. It's not scrapped at all. I just wanna be upfront with you all on why this story is as paused.

It's because I've been recovering from trauma that involves these games. Especially the Sister Location cast.

No, it's not the games that have traumatized me funny enough. It was actually my narcissistic ex. Whom I dealt with for like 4 our 5 years till we finally split back in February of 2023. Around this time I went on a complete hiatus to deal with my mental health because of this. I won't go into specifics of my last relationship. I'm gonna get to the point.

I used to have a role play thing where with this person. Characters are inspired from that au, but are written my way here. Lolbit's personality in this is 100% my own however. Jimmy, Jenny, and Austin. Are also characters from said au, but are again. 100% my creations.

This au used to be a huge comfort to me, but ever since the breakup. It's been hard to even stomach FNaF's. I am doing better with it. I'm fine with the characters, except for Circus Baby since this character is ruined for me by their portrayal of her. To put it simply, this character put me through so many panic attacks and triggers. Because of their portrayal and how they handled certain sensitive subjects.

It's been hard for me to write because of Circus Baby especially since she became a discomfort for awhile. Now however, I'm slowly getting over it. I just now dislike the character entirely. Though, she will be in the story.

However, this Circus Baby will be entirely my own, so I'm hoping to grow to enjoy her character here.

That's basically all I wanted to say, I just wanted to explain my distance from FNaF. I will write more soon, I promise! Thank you for your love and patience. 🫶

IGNORE BELOW, this is just a warning for stalkers! Just to be safe since I still have anxiety I'm still being stalked. 💀

( Also, if my ex sees by having another friend of their's stalk me. Don't even bother messaging me again. If you got mad at what I said here, you proved my point. Congrats. You also have no reason to bother me, especially when none of your information is here. I am allowed to talk about what I've dealt with. Get therapy and stop treating people as if they're below dirt. Genuinely hope you get better for your sake. )