Chapter 1- New School. New Start

Welcome to one of my oldest stories on here! You're about to have an adventure!
P.s
Feel free to follow me elsewhere
Instagram- stagzofficial
Snapchat- stagzofficial
Facebook- stagzofficial
I do a lot of music and have finally got a release date for my first single. Thanks for the support with the books as well!
Love you all!

Chapter 1

New school. New start.

"Hey Kate, it's me. Yeah. Uhmm, i just wanted to phone and see how you were. It's been a while since we talked, especially after everything that's happened and i was thinking that maybe we should meet up some time. Have lunch or something? I know things have been hard since she died, but things will get better. Anyway, i have to get back to work, but let me know how you are and how everything is now. Just think, you have a family now, just like you've always planned. Maybe things will start getting back to normal again? Uhm, yeah...get back to me when you can! Bye."

Beep.

Five Years Earlier

Today i was starting a new school and I'm so scared, i literally never got any sleep last night. Loads of thoughts just haunted my mind and never went away. Thoughts like, am i going to make friends? Will everyone like me? Will i get bullied?

I never expected to have these thoughts, but i guess being home schooled for so long had made me paranoid. I remember once i couldn't even go out of the house, thinking people would stare at me and judge me. Uhh how will i get through the day? I need to calm down, its only school, its not like I'm going to prison. Although, right now prison sounds a lot less scarier to me.

I threw the covers off of my body, standing up as i walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. Damn i look a mess. I grabbed a brush that was lying next to me and ran it through my hair, frowning into the mirror while brushing it more and more.

Ok, now should be the time to tell you what i actually look like. I have small hazel eyes, sometimes they turn into a light green, but not that often do they change. I have short brown hair up to my shoulders and I'm five foot five in height. I ain't skinny but i guess i ain't huge in weight either, i guess I'm average. No, i don't have the body girls would die for, I'm not as beautiful as other girls, but even though I'm not perfect, i don't care. Sometimes i don't care.

Okay maybe i do.

I put the brush back onto the side and started applying some make up onto my face, i grabbed the eyeliner and started transforming my face, from normal to a bit more fake. I didn't always used to be like this, a long time ago i didn't care what i looked like, i was a major tomboy and i always hanged out with the boys. I wasn't the kind of girl to like make up and girls clothes, but ever since i knew i was going back to school- the place where you can get judged so easily by one random thing. I had to change, even if it made me addicted to being so paranoid about my looks.

I smiled into the mirror as i now saw a new me. Ive got to make friends today or i will never change.

"Mom I'm going now" I shouted as i was finally ready to go. I made a check list in my head as i was walking to the front door.

Pens/pencils?

Check

My schedule?

Check

My bus fair? Phone? Bag? Yes, i had everything i needed.

Except my confidence.

Damn today is going to be so stressful, i hope it goes better than i think it will.