Chapter 29: The Death Egg (Arc 2)

We see Y/n, Eggman, Sonic, Tangle, Whisper, Tails, Silver, Rotor, Antonio, Bunnie and Sally were trapped within their own ship as we see Metal Silver holding on to it as he takes them to the Death Egg where Metal Y/n is waiting for them. Rotor and Tails try their best to activate the defenses but there was no point.

Rotor: Theirs no point! All systems aren't responding.

Tails: We're trapped!

Eggman: Who knows what Metal Y/n is planning to do with us once we get on board.

Sally: We need to find a way out of here before it's too late.

Silver: But how? Metal Silver got us trapped here! There's no use.

They tryto figure out of a plan as Y/n look out of the window to see the Death Egg and look at his hand as he got one as he turn to everyone else.

Y/n: I might have an idea....but I don't think it will not work.

Eggman: Really, what is your idea?

Y/n: This may sound crazy but I can use Chaso control to get myself inside the Death Egg.

Antonio: But for you need the Emerald to use Chaso control?

Y/n: Actually I don't have to. Shadow cause chaos control without the Emerald qnd during my fight with Jack, I use chaos control to dodge his attacks. The problem is i don't have enough power to teleport all of you will me so....if I do this....I'll be on my own.

They were silent as they were getting close to the hanger as Sally turns to Y/n and tell him.

Sally: Do it. Where ever you are, try to find us and then we find the Chaos Emeralds and end this. Take Nicole with you, she can help you.

She hands Nicole to Y/n which he takes and nodes to her.

Sally: Be safe Y/n. We hold off as much as we can while you make your way to us.

Y/n: Okay.....be safe alright.

Tangle: (smirk) We be fine.

Whisper: (whisper) Now go.

Y/n: Okay....here gose nothing. (Clear throat) CHAOS CONTROL!

His body sparkler in electricity and the  he disappeared as they cover their eyes from the flash of light. They see Y/n gone just as they arrived at the hanger were they see turns of Badnik bots as they aim their weapons at their ship.

Bunnie: (smirk) Looks like this will be an interesting party.

Antonio: And a tough one.

Sally: Indeed. Everyone get ready, we're going in loud.

Tails gets over to the door control and waits for Sally which she node and immediately Tails opens the door and they rush out and attack the bots. Everyone was battling the bots and trying to clear the way while we see Metal Y/n watching this in a room through a window as he watch this as the Badnik bots dodge their attacks and open fire at them.

Sonic dodges the incoming bullets and then Tails pushed him away when a few behind him open fire as the two land hard on the ground as Badnik bots surround them.

Bunnie see this and rushes over to savethem but she looks over to see Antonio being overwhelmed so she gose to help him but she suddenly get knock away by a rocket and slammed onto a wall and fell onto the floor unconscious.

Antonio: Bunnie!

Antonio try to swing his sword at one but his blade was grabbed a snapped followed by a slap as Antonio was sent flying and land hard on the ground. Silver stop most bost but Metal Silver tackle Silver to the ground and pinned him to the ground while Metal Silver reach out his metal hand and freeze Sally, Tangle and Whisper in place qs the bots captured them and force them to their knees in line.