Chapter 92: The Mysterious gas

Y/n: Hi, my name is Y/n L/n, former Freedom fighter hero....now leader of the Resistance. It has been 5 months since the Resistance was formed and during these pass 5 months, the Resistance has gotten new members. True the recruitment was slow but its working. I've heard many things such as G.U.N security transporting their tech to Eggman to maintain peace. We have been fighting both G.U.N and Eggman empire for sometime now, using hidden run tactics and taking their tech in order for us to get an advantage. Besides that things have been normal so far. Sonic is still out there somewhere and Sally is taking care of her family. Her father.....unfortunately.......passed away. I couldn't get to the funeral to say my final goodbyes.....but Sally told me to never let his death get to me and just keep on going. So.....I kept on going. I've kept on leading as my Resistance......they kept fighting.....for a better future.

???: (smile) Doing one of your journal logs?

We see Y/n in his room, he turn to see Amy. She came over while he reply.

Y/n: Yeah. A lot of things has happen.

Amy: (smile) Yeah. But without you......none of this wouldn't happen.

Y/n: (smile) True.

Amy: (smile) Well everyone is at the meeting room. We might join them.

Y/n: (smile) Right. We can't keep them waiting.

Amy: (smile) Yeah.

He gets up and Y/n walks over to door when Amy grab him and pull him for a kiss. The two made out and then stop kissing and look at each other with smiles.

Soon they leave the room and walk down the halls of their Shy Patrol, passing by Resistance members as they greet their leader. He greets them back and soon come across a new Resistance member who is a sheep giving out orders to a few members and they head off to do them.

Y/n: (smile) Lanolin, how is things?

Lanolin: Doing alright sir. The engineers install some upgrades to the sky Patrol. They even added a cloaking system so we can be completely disappear or stay cloak for 24 hours.

Amy: (smile) Sounds wonderful!

Y/n: (smile) I'm glad to hear that Lanolin. Get some rest.

Lanolin: (salute) Yes sir.

She heads while both Amy and Y/n kept walking.

Amy: She's working hard.

Y/n: (smirk) Kinda like you?

Amy: Hey, i take it easy. Just recently, I've been doing some meditation stuff and some fun activities with Cream and Cheese.

Y/n: Well at least that's good. Everyone needs something tun to keep their minds off of things. For me I've been collecting.

Amy: Collecting what?

Y/n: (smile) Different types of plants and flowers. There are a lot of interesting things about them that is quite interesting.

Amy: (giggle) You really are a plant lover.

Y/n: (smirk) Aren't we all?

Soon they arrive at the meeting room and they step inside to see everyone here. Mighty, Rey, Tangle, Whisper, SNT, Fiona, Tempest, Jewel, Knuckles, Shadow and Rotor.

They sat around a table as Y/n turns to everyone and calls out.

Y/n: (smile) Morning everyone. How is everyone today?

Jewel: Well not so bad. Tangle and Whispee help me moving my stuff to here so I won't be arrested by the G.U.N.

Tangle: Don't ask how that turn out. I nearly git my tail shot off.