II

.As he started to walk past a alleyway he heard the distinctive sound of a cat whine and a hiss. Thinking it was a stray cat that Sebastian could save he went to search for it. As he came closer to the back of a bin he looked over the edge and saw something more than a cat. He saw something much better in his opinion...

Sebastian was shocked to see a boy sitting there. He had large cat ears pressed flat to his head with a long tail whipping around his feet. At each sound that was caused the boy would flinch and then lower his head more. Unfortunately Sebastian could not get a proper look at the boy. All he could tell was that the boy was young, no older than 15 by the looks of it. And the other thing that he could tel laws that the boy was also a Neko, it was obvious.

Stepping around the bin a little more he noticed that the boys shoulders had slumped down and he was now in a uneasy sleep.
However this gave the perfect opportunity for Sebastian to be able to examine the boy closer. His hair brushed his jaw and was in perfect silky waves. The colour was a dark navy blue which was not common for people or even cats for that matter, the boys skin was hard to distinguish because there was dirt and grime layering it, as well as some blood- but Sebastian disregarded it and looked over the boy again. He had dark eyelashes that swept over his cheek as his eyes closed and his lips, they looked petal soft and had a slight pastel pink colour to them. Sebastian then allowed his eyes to look down over the poor boy. He was petite, very small. And- it was on,y then that he noticed that there was an open wound on the poor boys side, it was still bleeding and with every movement he made more blood would pour out.
How did Sebastian not see this before?

Acting fast he bent down and picked up the poor boy. He was so light! But as soon as he was touched he whimpered again, his eyelashes fluttering slightly before stopping. The boy was spent, no longer well enough to care what had happened to him. Then he unconsciously curled into the heat source, this just so happened to be Sebastian.
A light hue of pink took over Sebastian's gave as the boy did so and he set off to his home. He needed to treat the poor cat boy, and judging by him. He might make a very nice pet...

...Sebastian lived in the upper part of town. He had a Victorian styled house with four bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and two living rooms. Plus he also had a library, which just so happened to be one of the living rooms.

Once Sebastian stepped foot on the threshold his full attention was directed towards the guest room. The one closest to him too.

Opening the door with one free hand it swung open with an uneasy creak that made the boys ears flicker, soothing him down again Sebastian set the boy on the bed carefully, looking over and taking note of what he needed. After that mental note was done he raced out of the room and to his first aid kit that he kept in the bathroom.
Upon entering the room again he noticed the boy was getting worse and was now fidgeting a little thus making his injury bleed more that Sebastian wanted.
So he got to work straight away, cleaning out the wound and patching it up, taking the most amount of care he could and tried not to wake the poor Neko from his unconscious state.

Once done Sebastian was able to take a breath of satisfaction as the boy was now out of the danger zone. But Sebastian wasn't satisfied for long, the Neko was still dirty and had dried blood on him. So Sebastian went and got a rag with a bowl of warm water for him to be able to wash the boy down.

Taking a pale hand in his he noticed how thin his wrists were and how small his hands really were, he was really small. But Sebastian bet the boy would have something to say about that. When he was cleaning around the elbow Sebastian noticed that there were tell tale signs of injection marks inti his arms, these weren't made voluntarily and he could tell that. The holes were too big to be from drugs, not to mention the small scrapes around the areas.
He cleaned the arms anyway. And again when he came to the boys neck he was able to make out a silver necklace thing...a... Collar? It had a name on it. And as Sebastian read he was able to make out the name- 'Ciel.'

"Sky" Sebastian cooed suddenly Getting the urge to brush his had over Ciels pale-and now clean- cheek. And he did so, but bringing his hand up he saw a open pair of royal blue eyes instead. Ciel was awake...