XXVIII

... Later that night it was when Ciel started to act weird. He was sweating profusely with his skin turning paler and paler by minute. Coughing and spluttering with small specks of blood. This of course had Sebastian worried as anything, something was definitely wrong, and once the Neko started to pass in and out of consciousness it was then that the hospital was called. Something was wrong with either Ciel, or the twins...

... In and out. In and out. In and out. The Neko's breathing pattern was worrying. Each breath he took in looked pain. Of course Sebastian was absolutely worried,chef didn't enjoy watching his very pregnant lover in pain, he was so worried for the Neko and the children.

Currently the man was running his hands thorough his hair, pacing the length of the hospital room as he waited for the verdict on his Neko. Of course it was annoying once the man had brought the Neko into the hospital, all doctors and nurses sort of gawked at the passed out boy. Their faces had turned even player once they actually noticed the boys pregnant stomach.

Right now Sebastian was pissed. Of course he was, it had been two hours since the doctor had checked over the kitten and he still hadn't came back. Of course right now Ciel was in and out of blacking out. Those beautifully soft Neko ears were pressed flat atop the kittens sweat slicked hair, those dewy soft lips were parted and splashed with blood. Then there was his skin, it looked so pale and sweaty. He didn't look right, not like Sebastian's kitten at all. 

Finally at what seemed like eternity the doctor came walking into the room with a clipboard in hand. He was in his mid forties with blonde hair that was all messed up, pale skin with a few wrinkles and a pair of glasses perched atop his nose. A white lab coat hung off of his scrubs and it was clear he was tired.
Sebastian could identify and sympathise with the man, but then again. The love of his life was in bed and unconscious with two children in his small body.

"What's the prognosis?" Sebastian asked as he started to stroke the Neko's sweaty forehead, watching as the doctor looked over Ciels vital signs before he took his place at the end of the bed with the clipboard held firmly in his hands. "Ciels immune system is rather low due to the pregnancy, so unfortunately his body was easier to weaken. Which in turn made the Neko catch pneumonia which is lung inflammation caused by bacterial or viral infection, in which the air sacs fill with pus and may become solid. Inflammation may affect both lungs or only one, and Ciel has both." Delivering the news the doctor then placed his hand on the kittens pregnant stomach before looking back up at the nervous man.
"The good part is that the babies are fine and are healthy and that Ciel is responding well to the treatment that we are giving him. Thankfully he will wake up soon and the children will be okay though." The doctor continued on and then walked away, tired and planning to sleep...

... Left alone in the room Sebastian smiled to himself, though he was also worried for his lover. Sad that there was still blood leaking down his lip, but apparently it was the Neko that had to get through this illness all by himself, and the oxygen and shots that were okay for the babies. With a secret smile to himself Sebastian leaned down to kiss the kittens cheek.

But instead was met with a pair of soft lips that made the man feel better. Knowing that Ciel was awake had Sebastian excited and giddy. Glad that his lover was awake and well, though he was still sweating profusely he felt better knowing that there was a response. When pulling back Sebastian was happy to see a pair of royal blue half lidded eyes that were staring at the man with love. Though tired the Neko could Still be ever so cute, and it was hard for Sebastian not to ravish the poor boy. "Hay." With a soft smile Sebastian continued to stroke the kittens ear, paying attention to the back of it and rubbing the right places. This had Ciel purring loudly and leaning more into the males hand. "Are the babies aright?" He questioned seconds later, looking up at Sebastian with hopeful eyes and a wistful expression on his face.

With a content smile Sebastian leaned down and kissed the Neko's forehead and skimmed his hand over the flesh that was protecting his child. Happy that they were going to be alright, even if it meant that Ciel was fighting an illness, he knew his love was alright. "Love, they're alright, and you will fight. Won't you?" And with a flutter of his eyelashes Ciel was asleep again, and leaving a worried Sebastian to watch over him. "Please fight my love. Fight for the four of us, I love you, and I can't lose you."...