XXVII

With a gasp to his right Ciel looked at Sebastian, his eyes wide and curious as he wondered to why Sebastian was so happy. Tears were pouring down the mans face, excitement marring his entire being, and before he knew it, the elder crashed his lips to the kitten. Their tongues fighting in a battle of dominance until the man could sense the Neko needing air. Once having pulled back Sebastian grinned down at his lover- "we're having twins darling."....

.... Ciel whimpered silently as his back muscles tensed, his tail cramping and a small pain travelled throughout his entire being. No, Ciel was not giving birth but it really did feel like it. This was what happened to Neko's who spend way too much time on their feet. It really was no wonder as to why Sebastian was so cautious with the poor kitten, always walking two steps behind his small and heavily pregnant love.

Then of course the moment that the Neko did whimper Sebastian was straight on the scene. Gently massaging the cats back, kneading out the tense muscles and soothing the aches. "It's okay love. Remember not to over every yourself, it's not good on yourself or the babies."

Obviously Sebastian was now over protective. Ciel was not allowed to do many things now, and it all basically started from the moment that Sebastian had told his love that he was having twins, and telling his own mother that there was Twins had him even more excited.

One baby shower and a very long week of creating the nursery later and Sebastian felt like a true father. The Neko had grew bigger, day by day there would be more activity. The moment the first kick was felt the elder had gotten progressively worse.

-flashback-

Ciel was busy washing up, his small pale hands warmed by the bubbly water. It was really the only job that Sebastian allowed him to do- of course he took the knives out first- and the Neko was humming quietly to himself.

Whilst in the middle of picking up a plate there was a small jolt, causing the plate to fall from the small Neko's hold, his wet and bubbly hands going straight to his belly and wincing slightly, and of course, once again the raven haired man was there on his knees, looking up at the beautiful boy with a worried look in his eyes.

Of course it was then that both males felt the small prodding sensation,Cather hands moving slightly as the babies kicked for the very first time. Their faces alight with joy as they felt the creation they made move. With their mouth open in shock treats streamed down the blunettes face. "They're... Kicking."

-flashback over-

That was only in the five month mark. Now Ciel was around eight months, eight and a half months. Of course both males did not know the actual date of conception as through the week of neat both males made love so many times they had lost count. Any time during this week the Neko could have conceived. It was funny really, Ciel was so scared that Sebastian would reject him from finding out the Neko could conceive that he refused the 'help.' Though the definite moment that made it all better was when Sebastian had told him that he loved him.

"It's almost time now love, you know you should not be walking around as much." Sebastian stressed as he kissed the teens stomach lightly, cooing softly to the two children inside and loving it as they kicked in response. Both the small children were strong and healthy, it wasn't a problem in itself per say, but it did mean that the Neko was in a little pain when they kicked. "My darlings, daddy is here, calm down for your mother and be careful. I love you all very much. And I can't wait to see you soon, I want to count your fingers, toes and eyes. I want to see your eyes and look at you in general." Sebastian loved talking to the children, of course it was natural...

... Later that night it was when Ciel started to act weird. He was sweating profusely with his skin turning paler and paler by minute. Coughing and spluttering with small specks of blood. This of course had Sebastian worried as anything, something was definitely wrong, and once the Neko started to pass in and out of consciousness it was then that the hospital was called. Something was wrong with either Ciel, or the twins...