XXVI

With a long sigh the man slowly started to stroke his lovers bump. Enjoying the warmth and smoothness of the skin. With each brush of skin Sebastian was able to feel a slight flutter of paternal instinct kick in. That was his child in their, and thinking of which, Ciel needed to get a scan.

With that last thought Sebastian closed his eyes, a happy feeling in his stomach as he thought of the prospect of seeing his little bundle of joy on a screen for the first time, and he couldn't wait at all...

...it was the next day and a disheveled Ciel was siting in the kitchen, his hands pressed against a warm glass of milk as Sophia told him all about young Sebastian. Her mouth talking animatedly whilst flipping pancakes and scrambling eggs. Ciel was having a fun time, running his one free hand against his ever growing bump a he devoured the glass of dairy heaven.
This was how Sebastian found the pair; his beautiful kitten was glowing in the morning rays as he continued to smile warmly at his lover. Walking into the kitchen the elder placed a small kiss on his mothers cheek before kissing Ciel on the lips passionately, making sure to flick his tongue over the seam of the boys lip, taking the last drop of milk from the boys lip. It definitely had the Neko blushing profusely.

"Top of the morning." He greeted in a bad cockney accent that had the Neko fall off his stool laughing, tears streaming down his eyes as he tried to hold in the laughter. After listening day in day out to Sebastian's pure honeyed English accent, and this surely was a change, and a hilarious one at that.
With a shake of her head Sophia chuckled and placed a stack of pancakes and scrambled egg down in front of the laughing Neko, all the while was berating her son on hurting her darling son in law. Of course Thai made the Neko sober up and turn a pretty shade of red. Sophia merely went back to describing a baby Sebastian and his nap times and bad habits. Such as playing with his mothers lipstick and learning how to knit. This definitely had Ciel in even more Stitches, but being careful of the baby.

Frowning slightly Sebastian looked at his Neko then back to his mother. "Mother, please do not tell those embarrassing stories." He shuddered at the end, pulling Ciel closer to his side and resting a hand on the small bump, stroking it softly. This had the kitten calming down and nuzzling into his lover.

Sophia smiled softly at the sight and made a zipping motion with her lips before sitting down and taking a sip of her tea. The smile always staying painted on her lips as she watched her son be romantic with a boy. Sure it was a little odd that the younger was pregnant, but when looking at the two males, she could see the love was as clear as the day itself. The most beautiful thin in the world was giving birth, and not to mention love. ..

... It was later that day that the Neko was fidgeting on the bed, his ears pressed on his head as he was nervous. Sebastian had said that the two could find out about their child now, and of course the boy was excited, but he was also nervous. A Neko is expected to have more than three in a litter at one time, and if there was too many Ciel knew he would never cope.

Minutes later Sebastian came back in the room, a bottle of goo looking stuff in his hands as he rubbed them together. "It will be fine love, it's only an ultrasound." He cooed while walking over to the trembling Neko, his eyes always holding a raw emotion of love in them.  Walking closer the man came to his loves side and smiled reassuringly at the Neko. Then placed a tender hand on the distended stomach and gave a reassuring pat. Making the kitten huff and mutter about how he was not a 'Pet.'

Of course this made Sebastian laugh and squirt the liquid goo stuff onto the boys stomach, the Neko then shivered. "It's..it's cold." Ciel whispered and brushed his fingers through the goo and examined it on both finger, rubbing them together. Before looking back over to his raven haired lover, watching on as the man pressed a button on the machine beside him, then watched as a weird wand thing was then placed on his stomach. The whole time Sebastian was staring intently at the clack screen with moving shapes, then there was a fast thumping sound. It echoed throughout the entire room and had Ciels Neko ears twitching at every individual thump.

Moments later on screen where two shapes. The smallest shape had a long white bone at the back, and the other was larger with no tail bone. Though, then it was that the Neko recognised the presence of two beings, two babies.

With a gasp to his right Ciel looked at Sebastian, his eyes wide and curious as he wondered to why Sebastian was so happy. Tears were pouring down the mans face, excitement marring his entire being, and before he knew it, the elder crashed his lips to the kitten. Their tongues fighting in a battle of dominance until the man could sense the Neko needing air. Once having pulled back Sebastian grinned down at his lover- "we're having twins darling."....