XXIII

The blunette cocked his head to the side cutely and pouted, his eyes shining as he thought Of what was wrong with him. He really did not feel as if he was in pain, he actually felt very protective over himself. Content and.... Maternal. Ciels head snapped up fast. So fast that Sebastian thought the boys head was going to fall off. Though the man did know that look, the Neko had figured it out, and wanted to hear it from the vet himself. "Yes Ciel, you are pregnant." The man was excited, he was going to be a father, and with the most beautiful and ravishing boy in the world. Yes, Sebastian was content, paternal and loved. But most of all, he loved Ciel Phantomhive.
And he couldn't wait to be a father...

... Sebastian had a really hard time at keeping the smile off of his face as his love pouted at him. His ears flattened on top of his head and a look of annoyance shone in his eyes. The elder male knew that he was pushing it, stopping the young kitten from even lifting heavy things, but Sebastian really could not help it. Ciel was pregnant with his child, and Sebastian just felt so protective over the Neko. He didn't know why

"Sebastian, I was only lifting a pile of dirty washing." The kitten Whined as he pulled on the carmine eyes mans hair, then promptly continued to push off and walk away, his blue furry tail whipping from side to side as he went. Of course the man felt bad straight after. It was the father instincts, a single thought of his pregnant lover being harmed just made bile rise in the mans throat. Ciel had recently just started to round slightly, his stomach had just rounded slightly, and Sebastian loved feeling it.

The warm flesh that protected his child, the way that Ciel seemed to glow as Touched his own small bump, and the man loved it. He was so happy, but so protective. He was still so amazed that Ciel could even be pregnant, this is what made Sebastian more protective.

"Ciel please! You know why I'm doing this. Please understand." Sebastian continued to beg as he walked after his pregnant lover. Hoping that the Neko was not that pissed with him, he didn't want to be kicked out of the bed, or try to shun the man out. No, Sebastian did not want to start a begging therapy that ended with the Neko having the man wrapped around his finger.

The Neko was not exactly angry with the man. He was actually just fed up with Sebastian treating him as if he was made of glass it was the damn pregnant hormones that made the kitten mad. And hungry, horny. You name it. "It's not the fact that you are protecting me, it's the fact that it's too much, way to over protective" Ciel argued back, pulling out a glass of milk from the fridge and continued to down it, drops of milk trickling down his throat and past his collar bones.

This definitely was an enticing display from the kitten. In Sebastian's eyes anyway, a pissed off and angry-HOT- lover who had milk dribbling down his throat, then looking so enticing as the dairy enticingly coaxed Sebastian to go over to Ciel and lick it all of him, bend him over and show that kitten as to why he was delicate. "Love, I know you're not delicate." The elder came forward and took the boys small hands into his large ones. "I love you, and I am so happy that you are pregnant. But I can't help but feel protective,I really do think that this is just a dream, and I love you so much Ciel. Since the moment I met you I have, and for years I have always wanted to be a father, now your giving me a chance, and I wouldn't be able to take it if this was not real." In the end rivers of tears fell down the kittens cheeks.

"Sebastian, I understand that you are concerned, and I love you too. So much, there is no need to worry. I'm only two months into this." Ciel stopped to take a breath, looking up into the mans eyes he bit his lip slightly, then sighed. "I promise you this. The moment that I will start to feel strain I will allow you to pamper me, or if I'm tired. I'll allow you to carry me to bed. Hell, you can even be my bed. But my hormones are going to make me feel trapped."

Sebastian understood every single word of this, happy that he was able to get some closure with his kitten. With a nod, the man pulled Ciel closer to him and placed various kisses down his lovers neck before falling to his knees and lifting up the large oversized t-shirt that covered the kittens bump. The elder was just so happy, and seeing that small bump that held his child made him so happy, more than happy in fact. Caressing the stretched skin a content smile escaped and he couldn't help but to coo and kiss. All the time Ciel was giggling. His ears perked and tail whipping from side to side. Yes, everything would stay perfect...

... Later that night the two were curled up together. The Neko's head buried deep into his lovers collar bones and his tail warped around a small ice pack. Yes, Ciel still had kitten instincts, and when seeing a half open door he could not help but explore. Though this unfortunately led to the door slamming closed and causing the poor Neko to get his tail squished.

Then there was a vibrating sound, emanating from Sebastian's pocket. Waking Ciel up form his blissful thoughts about him and said man. Pulling the old phone out Sebastian cursed out loud at the number and sent an apologising glance down to his kitten before opening his mouth- "it's my mother. And I have a suspicion it is about me not visiting."

Of course the natural reaction for Ciel was to freeze up, his joints locking into place as he thought about Michael Michaelis and have a small shudder, causing Sebastian to assure the Neko that his mother was not like that...

.. After the long and eventful phone call was over the elder man was exhausted. Talking to his mum was like talking to a death person. All information and reasoning fell on death ears, and it always wiped out Sebastian's energy. When pulling the phone away from his ear he gazed lovingly down at his Neko; the exact one that was looking up at him with shimmering blue eyes. With a wry smile Sebastian started to him out a small tune. "It looks like my mother is coming to visit."....