XXII

What Ciel had said the night before was true, he really did love Sebastian, and Sebastian loved him too. For all he was, faults and all. "What are you thinking about kitten?" Sebastian asked as he placed a lingering kiss on Ciels ear, it flickered in response and made the kitten smile inwardly.
Looking up Ciel batted his eyelashes and gave a seductive look to the man of his dreams, before smiling and snuggling closer to Sebastian.
"Thinking about our future." And then kissed Sebastian with a passion, thus making the nights events being repeated again...

... It had been a week since Ciels heat had finished, he was now content and was extremely happy to, the Neko no longer experienced those hot flushes or the sudden madness to jump any man with a beating pulse. Poor Sebastian really, but he never seemed to mind, in fact he rather enjoyed it.

For that whole week you would always find the pair touching in some way, it was as if they actually were joined at the hip. If they were not joined at the hip they were joined by the mouth. Sebastian could not keep his hands off of his delicious lover. It was so hard to even think about letting his kitten go, especially now...

... The sound of retching woke Sebastian up in the morning, his eyes snapping open and then closing again. Oh, how he sometimes hated the sun. Looking next to himself the man saw no sleeping Neko, which only meant one thing. Ciel was the one in the bathroom right now.

Leaping off of the bed Sebastian ran to the Neko and started to pat his back. The poor Neko was hunched over the toilet, his ears were flat atop his head and his tail was ver limp, just laying by the side of the sink. Both lovers knew what was wrong. It was obvious if you looked at it, saw the way Ciel reacted and basically threw up every morning, however. There was the matter of actually being tested, but Ciel just knew that he was indeed carrying life in his body.
"Are you okay love?" Sebastian had taken to calling Ciel 'love.' He just loved the way that the kitten would blush slightly than usually reach up and kiss the man, but that wasn't going to happen in this moment...

... Later in the day Ciel was curled in on himself, panting slightly as a small jolt of pain went through his stomach. This was new, and it really did sorry him. This should really not be happening. "Sebasti-ouch!"
The sharp pain was there again. This time a little more painful.

Of course Sebastian had heard his kitten, and he was definitely worried when he heard the distressing  yowl of his lover. So he came running, going as fast as he could until he came to Ciel who was curled up on the floor, right by the bathroom. "Oh, Ciel." And he scooped the small kitten into his arms and walked straight into his bedroom...

... It was two hours later when Ciel had woken from his pain induced sleep, the whole room was blurry and caused the poor  boy to snap his eyes shut again, a headache was forming causing his kitty ears to lay flat atop his head. Whining slightly as the room finally came into focus. Medical kits and a weird machine thing was by the bed, and small beeping sounds came out of the monitor to the side. Obviously being in a room alone with weird machines caused the small cat to be frightened, flashbacks of the bad times popping up all over in his head.

Silent tears fell down Ciels cheek as he curled up into a small ball. His hands shaking and face turning deathly pale. Yowling the Neko called out to his 'Mate.' Who just so happened to be Sebastian, and he didn't disappoint because seconds leather said man came walking around the corner, his face turned into worried frown. Though the moment that the red eyed man saw the sobbing kitten relief flooded across his face and he rushed forward, his eyes shining with love. "Ciel." He breathed. "Are you feeling better? I was so worried." Sebastian started to caress the kittens cheeks, his hands were soft and made the sniffling Neko purr slightly, his eyes falling closed as he was calmed down by the peaceful presence of his mate.

"What was.. What's wrong with me?" Ciel whispered, his ears perking as he looked down at his midsection quickly before looking back up at his man.

Sebastian pulled back a joyous smile and embrace Ciel, enjoying the warmth that the boy's body could provide. Amongst other things. "It's natural Ciel, the pain was your body organs slightly moving as your body is trying to accommodate itself." Sebastian explained as he finally pulled back from his love, gazing down at the boy lovingly, then proceeded to pull the Neko close again, burying his nose in the hollow of the kitten neck; he smelt like blueberry with a hint of cinnamon, and then there was the undertone of earl grey. The Neko really had taken to that brand of tea.

The blunette cocked his head to the side cutely and pouted, his eyes shining as he thought Of what was wrong with him. He really did not feel as if he was in pain, he actually felt very protective over himself. Content and.... Maternal. Ciels head snapped up fast. So fast that Sebastian thought the boys head was going to fall off. Though the man did know that look, the Neko had figured it out, and wanted to hear it from the vet himself. "Yes Ciel, you are pregnant." The man was excited, he was going to be a father, and with the most beautiful and ravishing boy in the world. Yes, Sebastian was content, paternal and loved. But most of all, he loved Ciel Phantomhive.
And he couldn't wait to be a father...