X

Sebastian rushed to get back into bed. Crawling under the covers he feigned sleep to not make the poor kitten blush. He heard footsteps and then a questioning mew that resonated throughout the room.
It seemed as if Ciel changed back into his kitten mode again. Turning to the side he opened up the cover and motioned for the Neko to get in, and he did so without a fuss.
And when Ciel was asleep. Sebastian was thinking about how he would hurt his father in the morning, Michael had overstepped his boundaries. And he was going to pay...

.... The next morning Sebastian woke up alone. There was no Neko in the bed with him, there was no sign that Ciel had even been there at all.
Moving quickly Sebastian jumped out of bed, not wanting to find a repeat of the night before.

After the kitten had got back into be with him, Sebastian had barely slept, thinking of all the things he could do to turtles the man that trained to take Ciel away from him. Nobody was allowed to do that. Ciel was Sebastian's and that was how it would stay. He knew that the Neko was feeling un loved and unwanted.
The things that Sebastian had heard the night before shocked him, all of the things that Ciel had to go through in his life. And that was not even the full story, there was so much more that he could not know.

Ciel had only given a glimpse behind those bottomless and pain filled eyes, the way he acted would make you think that he was in fact innocent. Unfortunately he was not, and this was why Sebastian made it his mission to make those eyes clear, happy and light again.

...When entering the kitchen Sebastian was surprised to see Ciel standing in front of the stove with his little hips jutting side to side as he sang softly to himself. The words were incoherent but Sebastian was able to decipher that the Neko's voice was light and angelic, it was soothing and made Sebastian relax slightly. It was cute to watch his tail sway side to side in the opposite direction to his hips.
What was the Neko looking for?

His question was answered when Ciel pulled a bottle of milk out of the fridge, his petite fingers barely covering the rim. Sebastian loved watching the way that his eyes lit up and seemed to glow as he attempted to pull out the cap. It was amusing to watch his little tongue poke out of the corner of his lip.

When the cap finally came off the kitten wasted no time in pouring the milk into a cup, then gulping the dairy back as if it was air, small droplets of the creamy liquid dribbled down the boys jugular, trailing down into the front of the jugular. Sebastian was enticed as the milk then disappeared under the collar of the red silken nightshirt.
He was hypnotised with the way that the kitten then proceeded to pat around his collar, searching and drying the stray liquid that had fallen.

"Good morning! And how are my favourite step son and kitten this morning?" Came Natalie's high screeching voice as she appeared from the back door, her hair all messed up and dishevelled with her make up covering her face in splotches. She looked ridiculous in both the boys opinion. Her small breasts looked to be pushed up, this created a small change in the size.

Ciel looked at Natalie and decided that he wanted to escape to the library, he did not want to see Michael, Natalie and even Sebastian today. He didn't know what it was, but he was suddenly so shy and had a feeling that something was going to happen, mainly family matters.
With that in his mind Ciel high tailed It out of the kitchen, his ears flat on top of his head and his tail limp between his legs.

"Kitty, where are you going?" Natalie's voice rose again making Ciel run out of the kitchen faster, not wanting to be Caught in the middle of the fight that was most likely about to break out. It was better and much calmer in the library, this was where he wanted to be...

... Ten minutes of awkward silence and Sebastian wanted to kill himself, he had told Natalie to sit down as he wanted to chat with her and his 'father.' Some father Michael was anyway, trying to steal Ciel out from under his nose. As if!

Finally Michael came prancing into the kitchen, doing up the last buttons on his cream shirt and sorting out his salt and pepper hair. Just looking at him Sebastian wanted to hit him, the way that Michael just calmly walked like he had not propositioned Ciel to be his sex slave. The calm was extinguished as Michael finally noticed the way that Natalie and him were sat. Both of them sitting at the table with their arms crossed, well. Natalie was looking at her nails while the other arm was crossed.

"Take a seat 'dad'" Sebastian offered, with a undertone of a order to his father. This was the wine for Sebastian to kick his father out. All he wanted was his money and now his Neko, that was not going to happen. Not at all.

Michael shot a questioning glance at his slut then took a cautious seat at the table, looking around for Ciel as he thought this was all for breakfast.

"Okay, what's up son?" His voice was chirpy but was now starting to creep into the unsure area. To this question Sebastian leaned forward in his seat then gave a sickly sweet smile to his supposed father.

"Let's discuss about last night.".....