Epilogue

"Mumma..." Sniffling quietly Galen continued to pull his rabbit and mother into a hug, rambling on about the mean monster that was scary.

Ethan was too busy watching as his father came into the room. His hazel eyes watching as Sebastian's eyes lit up at the sight of his family. A smile spreading across his face as the elder set his eyes on his eldest son, and picked the boy up.
Sebastian was happy. More than happy. Watching as his fiancée consoled their youngest child, the obvious sense of DNA was there. It wasn't only the Neko ears, it was those eyes. They were both the same, and Sebastian was happy to see his love smiling happily as Galen had finally calmed down.

"Ciel.".....

.... It was later that night that Sebastian snuggled up to his Neko. Kissing the ear of his lover, making the cat giggle and look at the elder with adoration.
"You know something sweetheart. We just can't stop at two."....

...... Not long after that was Ciel actually pregnant again, the two lovers wasted no time at all to conceive their long awaited third child. It did have something to do with the fact that Ciel had gone into heat a few days after the declaration of wanting another child.

Both Ethan and Galen did not understand the concept of there being a 'baby' in their 'mothers' stomach. At first they had actually thought that the eldest Neko had actually eaten a child, and did not stop shouting at Ciels still flat tummy for hours after that. Even going as far as to trying to make him go to the hospital.

Of course Sebastian had laughed the boys off and picked them up to snuggle with, more than happy with the hilarious outcome his litter had conducted, and it was months after that that a beautiful baby girl was born. She was a beautiful baby Neko named Rosa Marie Michaelis.

Any person that came across the family adored the children. The two boys that loved their family and the baby with the cutest eyes. Poor Sebastian had times when his fiancé was hit on, his beauty never left and neither did his child like innocence.

Ciel and Sebastian never fought big. It was only ever menial things that set the couple off, but never something that amused the two to fall out of love. The blunette never had anything to worry about. He had his beautiful children, each and every one was beautiful and perfect in every way.

A few years later the twins were seven and little Rosa was two. That was the day that their parents stood underneath a willow tree at the closest park. Their mother looked beautiful in a white suit that enhanced his feline features, and the veil that covered his beautiful sparkling eyes had all the children begging for their own wedding day.

Rosa was the artist in the family it seemed. She had created a beautiful picture for her father. She was of course a daddies girl, always found stealing his shirts and snuggling up into the course fabric. Ethan mainly kept to himself but did show a large interest in singing, his voice the same as his mothers. Beautiful.

Then there was the most treasured, Galen had interest in the arts of science and biology. At the tender age of six he had successfully remembered and recited the periodic table, so at the age of seven when he was using chlorine and ethane to clean up his room had his parents worried.
Ciel and Sebastian never fell out of love. Each week they had Sebastian's mother come over to give the two lovers a break and to rekindle their love. Not like it was going down the drain, but the two wedded men enjoyed going over pat memories. Walks and singing, hell, even the weeks when Ciel was back in heat.

Each day, more and more did Sebastian praise to the heavens that he had left work early that day all those years ago. Otherwise, maybe Sebastian would never have got the beautiful Neko the SUBMIT TO HIM.

 Otherwise, maybe Sebastian would never have got the beautiful Neko the SUBMIT TO HIM

Well, thank you all for reading the story. This is the end, I hope you all enjoyed the story and I will be putting up GUARD ME ASAP. Thank you all for your kind comments and votes, and I'll see all of you soon. In the long awaited next book.
Again, it will be a sebaciel pairing, and we will have a little bit of a taboo romance ;) love you all. Xxx