XVII

That moan spurred Sebastian on to lean Ciel down, pushing the small Neko back against the sofa, the plush leather sinking under the new weight.

He straddled Ciel. Then pulled away for a breath, keeping eye contact with the currently panting and flushed Neko. He looked so sexy in this Moment of time, and to Sebastian this was the only moment that mattered. Ciel was his...

.... Those carmine eyes were full of an emotion that Ciel knew only too well. The emotion that those perverted men looked at him with, all those years he had to get use to those emotions. However, Ciel was not afraid when Sebastian looked at him like this. Oh no, he couldn't feel afraid. In fact Ciel could feel his body reacting to the emotions swirling in those beautiful eyes.

Those lips were caressing the hot skin of the kittens neck, those hands were trailing further and further down the Neko's thighs, and those eyes touched just about every square inch of Ciels body. He was panting, a mess and was going into rut.
Meals of pleasure escaped the kittens lips as Sebastian started to nibble on the canvas of Ciels skin, a wet trail of saliva marking the mans territory.

Sebastian did not know why he was so attracted to the kitten. This relationship had started out with a master and pet relationship. Then maybe a relationship of work colleagues and then there was now this. What was this? Whatever this was. Sebastian would not swap it for the world.
Looking upon the panting kitten now, Sebastian knew that Ciel was only movements away from jumping on him. The poor thing had just gone into rut and it was not going to be long before Ciel acted dominant and would try to mate with another Neko. Sebastian could not allow this, Ciel was his and his alone.

The thought of Ciel being touched or touching antihero was sickening and egged him on to rip the small white shirt off of the Neko's body.
Those pert pink nipples begging for the attention of Sebastian. Leaning down he took one nub into his mouth and brought his hand up to the other. Twisting and flicking it, creating delicious moans that escaped past Ciels lips.

The kitten was so hot, panting and flushed. Horny was not the right word to use right now. He was just about ready to straddle Sebastian. He needed release down THERE.

"S....Sebast.. Sebastian." He stuttered, wriggling in the elder mans grasp and trying to break free. In response Sebastian looked up at the whining kitten and gave him a smile, his eyes holding understanding for the poor Neko. "I know kitten." He cooed, slowly undoing the tie on Ciels trousers.

Ciel jumped slightly as the cold air touched his hot flesh. But as soon as the air came it was gone. Replaced by a warm and wet heat on his member. The Neko could not help the moan that escaped him as Sebastian took Ciels entire length into his mouth and started to bob up an down.
Delighted in the amazing sounds that the adorable kitten could make. The whining and mewling only fuelled Sebastian to work faster, giving torturous licks and strokes to further the pleasure and torture at the same time.

It wasn't much longer before Ciel reached completion, he lay there on the sofa. His chest was rising and falling In a calming pattern and his eyes were half closed. Those beautiful eyes hidden from the vets view. The Neko felt as if he had no bones at all, his ears were dropped and did not even twitch to a single sound. And the blue and soft tail lay limp by the kittens side.
Sebastian was pleased with the outcome, his little angel was just too cute for words. He was so glad that Ciel had finally told him what was wrong. Sebastian did not want the Neko to leave him, he adored Ciel. The bond that was there was unexplainable. It was spontaneous and it was sudden. But ever since the man had seen those eyes on that fateful night weeks ago, the connection was made. And yes, Sebastian wanted to test it out. See how far the bond could go.

Smiling slightly Sebastian caressed the sleeping kittens cheek and sat down next to him and carefully pulling the boy into his arms. Stroking the soft ears and then placing a small and delicate kiss on the Neko's petal soft lips. Warm and comfortable, Sebastian closed his eyes with a smile on his face. things were looking up for the future. And especially now that Ciel was in heat...