VII

"Sebastian. I...I would like that." The Neko's cheeks turned a deep shade of red as he answered, his tail waving and eyes bright. And the wait was all worth it as seas rains face grew into the biggest grin, his eyes alight and glowing. In an instant the kitten was glomped, being crushed into a warm hug with Sebastian placing light kisses all over the kittens cheeks. In return Ciel was giggling and laughing at the man.

"I promise Ciel, you won't regret this. I promise."...

... The rest of the day in Sebastian's opinion was the best. The Neko and him sat around playing a game of patience with cards, in which Ciel turned into 'making a card tower' and he was actually really good at it, you would have never known he hadn't done it before.

At lunch Ciel had insisted in helping with making it, it turned out that Ciel had no idea what lunch entailed off too so he was a curious kitten once again. This had earned him a few kisses on the cheek from Sebastian, he was just so cute!
So for lunch they had small personalised pizzas.

The way the kittens eyes shined as he took a bite into the pizza made Sebastian blush, it was adorable the way he mewed when he liked something. To the side of the pizzas was a can of coke and after one sip of it Ciel was hiccuping. They were small and sounded rather strange, Sebastian had chuckled and rubbed Ciels ears, he felt better after that and ignored the weird jolting thing that came out of his throat.

And nearing dinner Ciel found himself sitting in a empty bath tub. Looking at himself in the shiny taps- he didn't know that they leaked water- they looked so pretty.
Sebastian was downstairs on the phone to his dad so Ciel had went off exploring. And that is how he found himself in the bath tub. For him it was hard to climb in, so now he was looking at everything possible.

To the side Ciel noticed there were a few bottles, each bottle had pictures of different fruits, and when he got closer they smelt really nice. Grabbing hold of one the kitten tried to open it, and after a couple of minutes the top thing clicked open. Ciel mewed in triumph and turned the bottle upside down, trying to figure out if he could get whatever was in it to come out.
And then within moments a silky blue liquid came out of it, it looked nothing like a normal blueberry, but it definitely smelt like it.
So putting some on his finger Ciel popped the 'blueberry' into his mouth. And only moments later spitting it out harshly, his nose wrinkling and his ears flattening. Hissing at nothing except his own stupidness, he was desperately trying to find something to drink other than the other bottles until his hand pushed the tap and freezing cold water came pouring out. Ciel jumped at the coldness but still found it comforting to drink something that was not the stupid liquid...

... Sebastian had just got off the phone to his dad when he heard the running. Water and a startled mew. He smiled at the thought of Ciel getting splashed by water, it seemed as Neko's did not like water either, this meant it was going to be hard for him to get Ciel into the bath then.

Walking up the stairs Sebastian went into the bathroom to see what had his kitten so riled up. But upon opening the door he froze.
Ciel was there in a bath that was full to the brim of bubbles. His ears, tail and nose were covered in them. He was opening and closing his mouth, and each time he did a new set of bubbles escaped. The hiccups didn't help as they were the things making bubbles from his mouth. A small lone bubble popped in Sebastian's face and bought him back to the present. Seeing that Ciel was shivering in the bath tub and sniffling slightly.

"How did you get in there kitten?" And after ten minutes Ciel was explaining the story of the bathtub and the 'blue silky liquid.' This had Sebastian in hysterics but he was still more concerned about Ciels well being.
So now he was sitting on the bed wrapped up in a big white fluffy towel, and a cup of warm milk in his hands as he was gulping it down, happy to have gotten rid of the soapy taste.
And that was the. Sebastian decided to tell the kitten all about the phone call. Getting into bed together they discussed what was to happen.
A few minutes later Ciel was fast asleep, curled up against his new master. And Sebastian was happily storming his twitching ears. He was glad Ciel said 'yes' but Sebastian was also worried, his father would be visiting soon. And that was why he had that phone call, hopefully Ciel would be okay...