Chapter 37

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So what do u guys do for fun? That was random but I actually want to know... The wait was I don't know how long but I just wanted to make a chapter so you all can be happy, my little bull testicles. I'm sorry but if u watch Kingsley then u would understand. Sigh

Well now that that's out let see...

CHAPTER 37!!!
____________________

Alex's POV

~Dream~

He punched my stomach, knocking the wind out of me. My eight year old self was used to this, but that didn't stop the tears brimming the corners of my eyes. He held out a knife with his hand and gun in the other, my mother desperately trying to prevent me from getting injured. But, she couldn't even walk, He abused her, and broke her ankle by stomping on it when she was lying down. He began to near my mother, but I was useless, I was tied to the bed, I was just raped, I ... just couldn't do it.

"Please, don't do this Richard. She shouldn't have to go through with this, she's just a girl. Let me g-" My mother was cut off by my father slapping her. "I should've known it would be like this, you're just as useless as my last wife, you slut! Dancing around in nothing, selling yourself to men! I should've just killed you when I met you!" My father angrily screamed.
"What do you mean? I thought she worked in a restaurant..." My voice trailed off, shocked at what I just heard.

"Yes, sweetie, but you see we haven't really been paying rent for the last 2 months and I thought we needed to make more money soon or we'll be on the streets ... so I, well you must know the rest. I'm so sorry for not telling you, I really am, but I didn't want you to be disappointed in me." She lowered her head in shame. "Cut the crap! Alex, sweetie, what do you want to say to mommy?" My father grinned evilly. "T-that I-I forgive her, a-and that she d-didn't want any o-of this to happen." I quietly spoke.

"How cute, now say goodbye to mommy, this'll be the last time seeing her."

I was a sobbing mess, "Please don't kill mommy, she didn't do anything wro-" A loud bang came from within the room. My eyes were screwed shut, I peeked through one of them and wished to drop dead right on the spot.
My mother was surrounded by blood, her face tear stained.

I remember that being the worst day of my life.

~End Of Dream~

I woke up sweating and panting. Harry was right beside me, looking at me with a concerned expression. I took one look at him and broke down in tears, clutching his shirt, while he mumbled soothing words into my ear. "What happened?" He whispered. I was holding on to him even tighter now, not wanting him to just magically disappear. from my arms. Niall looked at me with the same expression Harry has on. "Princess, everything's fine, you know you can talk to us whenever you need to." Niall tried to comfort me. "Hey Niall could you get me a glass of water for Alex, please?" Niall nodded and left my side to get a glass of water. I had calmed down a bit more but I was still shaken up about the whole thing.
I hated my father, for multiple reasons, but this one was the one to top all of them. "Was he there?" Harry asked. I nodded, I didn't trust my voice in the moment. Just then Dylan walked in, but stopped right on his tracks. He knew well of my nightmares, but kept it a secret for my sake. "Another one?"

"Another one." I weakly stated. Niall came back holding a glass of water. "I don't get it. Didn't they stop for like two weeks then came back after? Why is this time different? They usually last a month!" Dylan exclaimed. Harry stood up. "You've been having nightmares for over a month?" He furrowed his eyebrows. I was drinking every last drop of the water, trying to not answer this one question. "Remember what I said. 'Fear is just an allusion, once you understand that, you'll be free', your father is dead, you saw it happen with your own eyes. Stop being afraid of him, he's just an allusion." Dylan whispered into my ear. We had this conversation so many times, but it still didn't seem like an allusion. It felt so much different. All I did was nod, since I did that every time Dylan said this. "Time to get off the plane, Alex what have you been doing? Once we get on the bus you're the first to shower. I take a nap and all hell brakes loose." Mark, one of the security guards, shook his head. "Okay."

Everyone quickly gathered their things so we could get off the damn plane.

+++++++

I was taking a shower, but also staring at Harry's razor for a solid ten minutes. I shook my head, I already broke my promise about not cutting. I didn't want to hurt Harry again. I quickly shampooed and conditioned my hair, wrapped a fluffy towel around myself, and got dressed. I also put on one of Harry's sweaters on, it was a bit cold. I left the bathroom to mine and Dylan's little bedroom, if you can call it one. "Hey, Dylan I was wondering if y-" I cut myself off when I noticed a blond girl snogging with Dylan. They quickly broke apart once they heard my voice. "I can explain!" Dylan quickly said, panting with lip gloss all over his face. "You don't need to explain, go back go snogging Ms. ...? Wait! Maya?" I asked. The girl seemed too similar to one of my best friends before I went to my first orphanage. "Alex? What happened to your dad?" She smiled. I ran up to her and hugged her. "He's rotting in hell." I whispered barely audible. Maya laughed. "What about me?" Dylan whined. "Shut up and get out!" I shouted.

He looked at me with a shocked expression. "No, let him stay." Maya pleaded. I sighed. "Maybe, if he can behave." I smirked. "You know I can totally do that." That cheeky shit. "Fine you can stay." I pinched his cheeks. "How did you get on here?" I asked Maya. "Well since the beginning of tour I've been with Dylan from the start, I've just hid whenever someone would come in. I would always go to the concerts to see Dylan, I've hid in possibly every little space in this tour bus." She chuckled. "And what about your Aunt Mamrie?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Aunt Mamrie hasn't changed. She's still a horrible guardian and she hits me if I get a B! But it's nothing big. I told her I would stay with you guys until college, I was joking but she took it literal. So now I'm staying with you guys. Everyone already knows, it's just you we haven't told."

Everyone knew but me? Surely they must've thought I would be mad if someone unexpectedly turned up? I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts. "All that matters is that you're safe." I took hold of her hand. "Can we go to the kitchen I'm hungry!" Maya's stomach growled. I chuckled. "Well lets go get some food."

Today was much better knowing my two best friends were by my side.

_____________

A/N

Well there ya have it! I'm in a hurry right now so I tried typing as much as I could! Also want to change her age, to maybe 15 or 16? I don't know so just go with it. I'm not going to right now I'll decide later on. Also, this book may have 60 or 70 chapters with an epilogue. So this book will be nearly 25 more chapters long.

Ilysm 😘❤💋 wear a smile my Beautiful Warriors!!

(Or bull testicles, if u want)